any anime nerds?

Anyone collect anime related figures? I started a while ago and have some pretty cool ones.

Dragon Ball Z:

- Goku

- Super Saiyan Vegeta

Yu Yu Hakusho:

- Yusuke Urameshi

Naruto:

- Naruto (Shippuden version)

- Itachi

- Pain

One Piece:

- Luffy

- Ace

- Arlong

- Crocodile

- Luffy (battle version)

- Ace (battle version)

Preordered:

- Madara (from Naruto)

- Levi (from Attack On Titan)

Some of those cost more than I wanted to spend but it's hard to pass them up when they're so damn cool. If anyone cares enough to see some pics I'll try to take some when I can and load em up!

That said, have any of you finished a series and felt that void of disappointment on there being nothing else to watch from said series?

Happened to me with Paranoia Agent. Right after, I dug all of Kon's movies, to find out they are all brilliant (some less, but I enjoyed anyway).

And then, he passed away. Fuck.

Happened to me with Paranoia Agent. Right after, I dug all of Kon's movies, to find out they are all brilliant (some less, but I enjoyed anyway).

And then, he passed away. Fuck.

Oh, dude same here. What I like about all of his stuff is that it's all so different from each other, yet still has that certain feel to it. I'm really hoping they somehow release the movie he was working on when he died. 

Oh, dude same here. What I like about all of his stuff is that it's all so different from each other, yet still has that certain feel to it. I'm really hoping they somehow release the movie he was working on when he died. 

Yeah, all different, but still... the last one I saw from him was Magnetic Rose, probably my favourite from him, riiiiight after Paprika.

Oh, and "However, Maruyama still intends to finish the film, ideally before 2015." according to Wikipedia ; I still hope !

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone collect anime related figures? I started a while ago and have some pretty cool ones.

Dragon Ball Z:

- Goku

- Super Saiyan Vegeta

Yu Yu Hakusho:

- Yusuke Urameshi

Naruto:

- Naruto (Shippuden version)

- Itachi

- Pain

One Piece:

- Luffy

- Ace

- Arlong

- Crocodile

- Luffy (battle version)

- Ace (battle version)

Preordered:

- Madara (from Naruto)

- Levi (from Attack On Titan)

Some of those cost more than I wanted to spend but it's hard to pass them up when they're so damn cool. If anyone cares enough to see some pics I'll try to take some when I can and load em up!

Super interested in pics of the DBZ and YuYu Hakusho ones! I've seen some good figures and some not so good for both series. 

Been watching Knights of Sidonia, last ep comes at the end of this week.

After than I'm going to check out Attack on Titan... and I've also heard that Evangelion is good, but I'm unfamiliar to the series so I have no idea to start w/ that one. If anyone is familiar - pointing a fella in the right direction would be appreciated.

Been watching Knights of Sidonia, last ep comes at the end of this week.

After than I'm going to check out Attack on Titan... and I've also heard that Evangelion is good, but I'm unfamiliar to the series so I have no idea to start w/ that one. If anyone is familiar - pointing a fella in the right direction would be appreciated.

Evangelion is my favorite anime ever. The original series was a complete mind fuck.

Super interested in pics of the DBZ and YuYu Hakusho ones! I've seen some good figures and some not so good for both series. 

I'll try and get some picks up soon then :).  The Yusuke figure I have isn't one of those super expensive statue ones that cost around $100 each.  But the one I have must be getting harder to come by now cause I paid more than I would've liked.  Either way I'm just glad to have it.

yo they look sweet!  Are they a specific style or brand?  Like the way funko does all the "bobbleheads"?

Not specifically.  There's a variety of brands mixed in there.  Goku and Vegeta are the same.  Same with Luffy, Arlong, and Crocodile.  Can't quite recall with the other ones.  I think I still have the boxes so if you'd really like to know I can check and let you know soon.