TREOS- Between The Heart And The Synapse [Preorder

Well I ordered this, but it doesn't say anything about it being a pre-order. I can only assume these are ready to ship... as for variants I don't think Triple Crown really does variants just from what i've seen on past vinyl.

it's still preorder according to triple crown:

http://twitter.com/3crown/status/26100174155

Well I ordered this, but it doesn't say anything about it being a pre-order. I can only assume these are ready to ship... as for variants I don't think Triple Crown really does variants just from what i've seen on past vinyl.

it's still preorder according to triple crown:

http://twitter.com/3crown/status/26100174155

Ah, ok i just didn't notice anything on the order page, and don't follow them on twitter.

I'm Betting the one they have with this bundle isn't on card stock like the one you have from the tour.

if anyone really wants this poster that bad. its staring at me on my wall and girls dont think its sexy. shoot me a message

EDIT:just compared it to the one on there and its different. wtff were there more than 1 version of the tour poster?

[image]

Pm offers :)

yeah i was wondering about that

I'm Betting the one they have with this bundle isn't on card stock like the one you have from the tour.
if anyone really wants this poster that bad. its staring at me on my wall and girls dont think its sexy. shoot me a message

EDIT:just compared it to the one on there and its different. wtff were there more than 1 version of the tour poster?

[image]

Pm offers :)

2006 - when nobody actually cared about this band. Gotta relive those "glory days."

To clarify, I don't mean the record...pressing that now is fine. There's probably a demand for it. The reprint of a poster for a tour nobody went to is pointless.

Eh, they had a pretty decent following even back in 06, plus the poster kicks ass.