#''d/pressed Records

i believe these are all the numbered vinyl i have..

Bright Eyes - Four Winds / Smoke Without Fire 7" (Saddle Creek Europe) 1/4000. # 2281

The Good Life - Heart Broke 7" (Saddle Creek) 1st Pressing. 1/1000. # 0655

Planes Mistaken For Stars - Spearheading The Sin Movement 7" (No Idea) Silver Marble 1/123. #61

The Adolescents - Complete Demos 1981-1986 (Frontier) 1/1000. Green #046

The Adolescents - Complete Demos 1980-1986 (Frontier) 1/200. Orange(Signed By all members) #32

Defiance, Ohio - Share What Ya Got (Friends and Relatives) 1st Pressing. White vinyl. Hand Screened Cover. 1/625. #41

The Partisans - Idiot Nation (Dr. Strange) 1/700. Silk Screened Cover. #450

Against Me! - S/T 12" (Crass Hole Records) Hand Screened cover. *Record Release Show* 1/50 # 47.

My best is my copy of the Chuck Ragan 7" sent out with "Los Feliz" pre-orders from Side One Dummy. #13/600. I ordered the day it was announced, so I'm pretty sure they sent them out in the order they were ordered.

i just won one of those off ebay! i think it's #345 or something.

i'm assuming it's the dream of a miner's child/between the lines in the jukebox sleeve with the autograph, right?

I never paid much attention to the specific numbers. I figure they write them on the sleeves in order but send them out randomly. I have a bunch of numbered releases though.

Anyone ever buy a record that has a space for a number but it's left blank? I had a 7" a while back that just had an empty white box and next to it it said "/500" Meaning someone should've put a number in there.

Anyone ever buy a record that has a space for a number but it's left blank? I had a 7" a while back that just had an empty white box and next to it it said "/500" Meaning someone should've put a number in there.

i picked up the 1st Atreyu LP on their 1st tour and it has a blank box out of 500 or 1000.