What Test Presses do you own?

What do you guys do for tests that don't have jackets? Do you just leave them in the white cardboard jacket or get one made up for it? Two of mine don't have anything special for the jackets. One just came in a paper sleeve. Nothing else. Just curious.

Personally, I always tell myself that I'll make covers for mine. As of now I have a handful of tests, but no jackets for any of them except for one. 

What do you guys do for tests that don't have jackets? Do you just leave them in the white cardboard jacket or get one made up for it? Two of mine don't have anything special for the jackets. One just came in a paper sleeve. Nothing else. Just curious.

There's been a few ppl who haev offered varying custom jacket services, but all appear to be either MIA, or not doing it currently (or anymore?):

Here's the links:

Lasercut jackets (very cool):

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/83982-laser-cut-test-press-record-sleeves-what-i-do/

Screen printed: 

This guy ended up MIA: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/91238-screenprinted-jackets-labels-bands-one-off-test-press-jackets-etc/

This guy is on hiatus: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/71163-custom-screened-test-press-sleeves-25-shipped/

I have a handful of things I would like one-off custom jackets made for.

The problem seems to be that making a single jacket is time-consuming for the artist and thus can cost a pretty penny.

But the guy on hiatus was doing them $25 shipped, and the guy who went MIA had this pricing scheme:

basically here's a quick price breakdown:

single sided 12" jackets $15ppd

double sided 12" $25ppd

4 sided gatefold 12" $40ppd

single sided 7" $8ppd

double sided 7" $14

black jackets cost a little more than plain white, and are also glossy not matte.

those prices are for 1 color jackets (but the color can be whatever you choose)

the more colors you want the more it adds to the price, unless you want a kind of splatter effect 

If we could find someone to do these, I would be so down.

I'm thinking we just need to find an artist and show them there would be a market for this type of service.

ive recently started getting into test presses so figured there may be some people on here who have some that they may be willing to part with. also curious to how you all get these? aside from connections of working for the band/label... ive skimmed the thread but will ready it fully sometime so that may get answered.

anyone with a TP that theyd be willing to sell for these bands please PM me (top 3 are the ones I want the most):

mxpx (or related)

green day

blink 182

offspring

sum 41

authority zero

anti flag

against me

rise against

flogging molly

dropkick murphy's

ive recently started getting into test presses so figured there may be some people on here who have some that they may be willing to part with. also curious to how you all get these? aside from connections of working for the band/label... ive skimmed the thread but will ready it fully sometime so that may get answered.

anyone with a TP that theyd be willing to sell for these bands please PM me (top 3 are the ones I want the most):

mxpx (or related)

green day

blink 182

offspring

sum 41

authority zero

anti flag

against me

rise against

flogging molly

dropkick murphy's

Someone will tell you to contact Travis for Blink TP's but I've already seen him say “No" to someone asking exactly that... Just an FYI

ya travis has all those of course, I would be shocked if he sold them (unless he was given extras...)

ill try and find flood and no idea on here

Pretty sure I saw him mention that he couldn't sell them if he wanted to (HT related ones anyway).

I still don't completely get the appeal of owning test pressings, but I own a few for odd happenstantial reasons and like making new cover art for them.