Equal Vision Records vinyl

jhulud

This is a general question about EVR. Are the vinyl versions of their releases (when pressed on vinyl of course) available directly through the label? If not, anyone in particular carries them exclusively?

The reason I ask is because I have never seen the offered through their webstore. And all the vinyl of EVR bands I have, I've gotten from trades or eBay.

I'm just curious.

Guest falloutcollapse

i just took a glance at the evr site and realized how many releases would be sweet on vinyl. damiera, circa survive (repress!), armor for sleep, sound of animals fighting, etc etc.

id be all for some circa survive on vinyl--especially the new one. im still kicking myself for not buying juturna when i saw them play w/ thursday last year. i dont know what i was thinking.

personally, id rather see them repress more of their back catalogue than their current stuff: converge, bane, saves the day, american nightmare, hope conspiracy, coheed and cambria, etc.

Guest falloutcollapse
id be all for some circa survive on vinyl--especially the new one. im still kicking myself for not buying juturna when i saw them play w/ thursday last year. i dont know what i was thinking.

i know exactly what you mean. i wasn't into vinyl then, but the art was just so cool. i knew i had to get it, but instead settled for a copy of juturna on cd for them all to sign instead. i am an idiot. hopefully they put out on letting go and tour with it so we can all learn from our mistakes :)

well EVR used to have it posted on their site but since they launched the new design, its since been taken down. probably have to go to hows your edge and search. most of the kids on there have all that stuff...

That's why I asked. I remember seeing pressing info a while back but now it's nowhere to be found...

Guest falloutcollapse
If you like a bunch of bands that have little or nothing to do with punk or hardcore, then yes, EVR is the label for you.

I do like Circa Survive though.

i can honestly say that my musical likings gear kind of away from punk/hardcore 90% of the time. smite me