Bayside - Killing Time

240jw

Yes, Victory is one of the worst. It's appropriate that they signed Bayside.

That was not at all what I meant. People used to complain about their vinyl releases often, upset with the lack of effort they put into them, whether it's being upset over the inner insert (or lack of one) or being upset over the single, super thin LP. The one redeeming thing for many is that their prices haven't risen in the same vein as other labels.

The main point I was making in this thread is that Victory had nothing to do with Killing Time being $7.99 because they didn't release it.

On another note, I received my copy today! I didn't expect to get it so soon, honestly. Really happy about it.

Got my copy in today. I haven't spun it yet cause I'm in the middle of finals week, but from first glance I'm semi upset. 

The variant looks really nice, but both the record and the outer jacket are super thin. So for $25 it's questionable. 

However it should be noted that this may be self-released by the band. The mailer said it was from Bayside, and the Matrix on the record says BAY001.

• 4 years later...
24 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Lol.... seeing my post from 4 years ago. I sold my smoke copy, they are expensive AF now, so grabbed the 2xLP. That teaser trailer is weird though. It leads me to believe they already recorded it? And we're waiting like a month to see it?

The Silverstein series was pre-recorded and it was REALLY good so I'm fine if it's not "live".