solid mail day

adambomb

I checked this out due to your recommendation and I ordered the green third pressing but Travis from Eccentric Pop sent me a grey variant he found and a handwritten note! Thanks for the heads up

image_zps313830f6.jpg

image_zpsda733aba.jpg

Hey, no problem, its an awesome EP from a band more people should know about. That Indestructible 7" is pretty sweet too, by the way

Grabbed these from a local thrift store yesterday (not sure if that counts as a "mail day" haha) all in great condition:

-DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper

-DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Girls Ain't Nothin But Trouble

-Stevie Wonder - Stevie Wonder's Original Musiquarium I

-Bill Withers - Still Bill

All for $3 each

And Fleetwood Mac - Rumours for $15

Was pretty stoked on that! haha

I received my order from Music Direct today.

Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell

Ryan Adams - Ashes & Fire

Ryan Adams - 29

Ryan Adams - Demolition

Ryan Adams - Gold

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cold Roses

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Easy Tiger

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Follow The Lights

I received my order from Music Direct today.

Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell

Ryan Adams - Ashes & Fire

Ryan Adams - 29

Ryan Adams - Demolition

Ryan Adams - Gold

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cold Roses

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Easy Tiger

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Follow The Lights

Was there a sale or you just binge buying ryan adams stuff?  I have been slowly picking up his stuff.  Had it all on cd and now grabbing it on vinyl.

First batch of the Asian Man Records subscriptions came today! Already threw in surprises. 

Joyce Manor - s/t with Kyle Pellet etching 

Smith Street Band - Sunshine & Technology 

Slapstick 2xlp 

Asian Man Slipmat 

And an awesome surprise! The Asian Man for Asian People comp! (Been wanting this but didn't want to drop the cash). Beautiful! 

Thanks AMR! Ton more great releases hopefully come (Bruce Lee lp, Jeff Rosenstock lp, Mixtapes split, etc) 

First batch of the Asian Man Records subscriptions came today! Already threw in surprises. 

Joyce Manor - s/t with Kyle Pellet etching 

Smith Street Band - Sunshine & Technology 

Slapstick 2xlp 

Asian Man Slipmat 

And an awesome surprise! The Asian Man for Asian People comp! (Been wanting this but didn't want to drop the cash). Beautiful! 

Thanks AMR! Ton more great releases hopefully come (Bruce Lee lp, Jeff Rosenstock lp, Mixtapes split, etc) 

We received a few of those same items last year as well.  That Smith Street Band LP is fantastic.

I received my preorder from Victory Records today, as well as my preorder from Get On Down.

Victory Records

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn

Silverstein - Arrivals & Departures

Hawthorne Heights - The Silence In Black And White

Bayside - Bayside

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends

Straylight Run - Straylight Run

Thursday - Full Collapse

Get On Down

Souls Of Mischief - 93 Til Infinity (Souls Standard Bundle) - 2xLP, 2xCD, Music Book, Hiero Light Box

Was there a sale or you just binge buying ryan adams stuff?  I have been slowly picking up his stuff.  Had it all on cd and now grabbing it on vinyl.

I wanted to qualify for free shipping so I bought every Ryan Adams album they had in stock.  I didn't have any of his albums on vinyl so it seemed like a good time to pick them up.  It was $164+ shipped.

Ive never heard of The Lawrence Arms but I'm loving their album art

They're a punk band from Chicago, founded after the breakup of Slapstick.  I just discovered them this year with their new release Metropole, so I've been picking up the records since then.

The past two days i got:

7"

Nai Harvest - "Hold Open My Head" - (1st press, Blue/Yellow Mix /400)

Kishi Bashi - "It All Began With A Burst" - (1st press, Blue/Bone/White Splatter)

12"

A Loss For Words - "The Kids Can't Lose" - (3rd press, Half Clear/Half Royal Blue w/ Blood Red Splatter /200) - Pure Noise Pressing

La Dispute - "Rooms of the House" - (1st press, Blue Swirl On Clear /1000) - Deluxe

Sisyphus - "Sisyphus" - 2xLP - (1st press, Gold in Clear w/ White splatter /450) - VIP Deluxe Edition - Handnumbered #150

The Hotelier - "Home, Like Noplace Is There" - (1st press, Clear w/ Black Smoke /175)

Various Artists - "Fadeaway Records 10: Friends" - 3xLP - (1st press, Red/White Swirl w/ Black Splatter /400) - Handnumbered #201