"Your Favorite Weapon" Copies Found by Iodine

They have played songs from YFW throughout the years...There was a period during D&G album when they didn't play 70x7 for awhile but that ended. During that period Jesse had said to Absolute Punk i think that he was pissed when people were requesting stuff from YFW because it was "immature and incomplete."

I still think the Album is solid, and if this was a flipper that found them and was selling them I would have no problem....But a label finding a "hidden stash" and selling them for an outrageous amount years later just doesn't sit well with me.

they should flip these to fund a damn repress.

if they repressed it, it would most certainly sell out anyways and they'd still run off with a cash grab. least they could do is sell these damn things at a reasonable price.

they would get cash but at least a label would be selling it at the price they should sell it in the first place. Also they will be putting more product into the market...1st press would still be outrageous but the 2nd press would be much more reasonably priced given amount/colors. I would just like the chance to buy any record copy of this at less than 50 bucks. For a record that is somewhat popular in the genre and sought after by many I don't understand why a repress isn't an option.

yeah the whole thing is kind of sketchy, as there were actually two different iodine records usernames selling these on ebay. One was established, with a 389 100% positive feedback rating, and the other was just created with a zero feedback rating. i feel like at least half the people who bought this are gonna get burned..

yeah the whole thing is kind of sketchy, as there were actually two different iodine records usernames selling these on ebay. One was established, with a 389 100% positive feedback rating, and the other was just created with a zero feedback rating. i feel like at least half the people who bought this are gonna get burned..

great avatar lol

You know gabe and Greg each bought one?

you mean to tell me you people actually play your records? preposterous!

if you're going to leave it in the shrink, you might as well go ahead and buy the I Am Rich app for iPhone, and other useless things that serve no purpose other than to show people how you waste money.

you mean to tell me you people actually play your records? preposterous!

if you're going to leave it in the shrink, you might as well go ahead and buy the I Am Rich app for iPhone, and other useless things that serve no purpose other than to show people how you waste money.

No, I just got it for really cheap and could sell it for a lot more than what I bought it for. I'm a huge brand new fan. I actually got deja etendu sealed and broke it...Not wasting my money there bro.

accurate description

How so? Please elaborate? You are the one who cannot make an accurate statement about someone...If you want to say, me thinks superdupergreg should be superretardedgreg, you are just making yourself look stupid.

I am thinking on keeping it sealed because it is known for this album to sell for 300. Check popsike if you get the chance.

Shit all I wanted to say that it isn't a scam. Who gives a fuck what I do with the record?

No, I just got it for really cheap and could sell it for a lot more than what I bought it for. I'm a huge brand new fan. I actually got deja etendu sealed and broke it...Not wasting my money there bro.

I don't understand what is going on here. You're such a huge fan, you bought it to re-sell it?

also, lol @ popsike. yeah, every now and then a record will sell for way too much, but black copies go pretty regularly for 110-130