RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Would it be worth it to start a "don't sell to these guys on ebay" thread (or does one already exist)? Somewhere you could go and just search the ebay user name of someone you're suspicious of and see if anyone else has had a problem with them. Or just a going list of people to add to your block list. For instance, I had a dude named ambientlife win one of my auctions and just never pay. It isn't the dude from this thread so I didn't want to bring it up here, but he's doing the same thing, and it'd be nice to warn everyone here to avoid dealing with him ya know. Thoughts?

Would it be worth it to start a "don't sell to these guys on ebay" thread (or does one already exist)? Somewhere you could go and just search the ebay user name of someone you're suspicious of and see if anyone else has had a problem with them. Or just a going list of people to add to your block list. For instance, I had a dude named ambientlife win one of my auctions and just never pay. It isn't the dude from this thread so I didn't want to bring it up here, but he's doing the same thing, and it'd be nice to warn everyone here to avoid dealing with him ya know. Thoughts?

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/8115-terrible-tradersbuyerssellers/

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is old or new info but:

Ebay user: frommyclosettoyoutome

Ellen Cook

613 Box Branch Cir

Jacksonville, FL 32259-4379

Just won several items from me and didnt pay. I opened unpaid item cases on them but i dont really know where to go from here. Im a relatively new seller on ebay and have never dealt with terrible buyers. So what should i do?

• 1 month later...

new info:

wherethereisawilltheresaway

0 feedback.

his wife's ebay name: 

she is selling vinyl and t-shirts. beware.

and he's from jax, florida.

Just had this dude bid on something of mine, cancelling bid now. I've had him bid on at least 3 of my auctions, all under different names.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got hit by that name ( justforyourrecords ) last week and now just got hit by this one ( awilhelmscream1180 ) ... better yet it was for an A Wilhelm Scream poster. Fucking dickhead!

Address is 

Tony Taylor

613 Box Branch Cir
Jacksonville, FL 32259-4379
United States
(904) 212-3348

This jackass is still running as awilhelmscream1180.  Just hosed up a bunch of my bigger auctions.  cancelled his other bid, relisted the one record he won, and reported him for each instance to ebay, along with a link to this thread and all his aliases and names.

Same issue with this dickbag. Also sent ebay the link to this thread.

This jackass is still running as awilhelmscream1180.  Just hosed up a bunch of my bigger auctions.  cancelled his other bid, relisted the one record he won, and reported him for each instance to ebay, along with a link to this thread and all his aliases and names.

Ugh, he is the current high bidder on three of my current auctions (all with a few days left).  Can I just cancel his bids right now?  Will the high bid revert back to the previous highest bidder?

He actually ended up paying a week later under awilhelmscream1180 but now won a Fireworks record off me under the name canes_5cats_8 and hasn't paid yet. It sucks you can't block people with 0 or 1 feedback. They have to have -1 or worse to auto-block them. He never has more than 1 positive feedback and often has 0. Also, you can't even give buyers negative points anymore on eBay. So terrible. You can just "report" them.