RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

5 minutes ago, randomfortunepa said:

Here is his discogs account: astrolux1080.

So I'm guessing you got a "paid" message too. I just received payment from him (about a week after he placed an order from me on discogs), I found it a bit strange and searched VC for his name and sure enough this thread popped up.

7 minutes ago, slinch said:

So I'm guessing you got a "paid" message too. I just received payment from him (about a week after he placed an order from me on discogs), I found it a bit strange and searched VC for his name and sure enough this thread popped up.

Yup. I opened a ticket with discogs and just refunded him. I am not dealing with that mess.

Calling musicinveins11 an "artist" is accurate... You guys have been talking about him for 6 years. That's longer than most of the bands you folks love have existed.

He's consistent, renowned for his work, and usually succeeds when he sets a goal. What really blows my mind is that none of you have tracked him down in person and kicked his ass/had him arrested. But by all means, if you do, videotape it and post it here. 

• 1 year later...

rlPVC7W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fJust bought a record off me. Address seemed familiar but couldn’t put my finger on it until I was at the post office (he actually paid). I remembered when I got back home and googled it. Sure enough it matches with this thread. He used to screw me over on eBay. Anyway...here’s another account with a bunch of unpaid claims. 

Edited by derkwithano

This is too funny.  I had never heard of this guy until  just now.

Google Street View shows he lives in a nice home.  His garage is so full that a car can't go in and the door won't close.  Also, note the empty USPS mail bin by the mailbox - he must get lots of mail!  

Google Street View - 613 Box Branch Circle

• 3 years later...