RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

... IRL this dudes name is Will Taylor (unless that is an alias too.) He has a buddy named Christopher Lyman that he scams with.

Payment To:

christopher lyman (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

Seller's ID:

chris31954

Seller's Email:

[email protected]

William Taylor

1717 Lindsey Road

Ste. A

Jacksonville, FL 32221

United States

Sent by:

William Taylor

Buyer Email:

[email protected]

William Taylor

266 BONNLYN DRIVE

Orange Park, FL 32073

United States

Sent by:

William Taylor

Buyer Email:

[email protected]

Also note these two commonly used e-mail addresses:

[email protected]

[email protected]

He and Lyman have a habit of exchanging usernames for e-mail addresses, and vice-versa. So you have to keep your spidey senses in full swing to catch what's going on. Any of the words listed here are flags for this team of dinks.

also add to the list :

foroneandall11

just won an auction for a Defeater LP on ebay from me. shipping address is:

william james taylor III

266 Bonnlyn Dr

orange park FL 32073-4302

United States

(904) 323-4456

auction just ended about an hour ago so ill keep everyone posted on whether i get paid. thinking of maybe canceling the transaction all together given the guys reputation. guy is a serious scum bag...

he's still on LP?? those guys said they blocked his IP address. if that's that case this douchebag obviously went out of his way to found a way around an IP ban. i honestly fail to see the point in doing this, or at least taking it as far as he is. constantly making and deleting accounts across multiple auctions sites just to bid on things and not pay for close to a year now if not longer. does he whack it every time someone he burns posts here and/or every time he bids and doesnt pay.

also add to the list :

foroneandall11

just won an auction for a Defeater LP on ebay from me. shipping address is:

william james taylor III

266 Bonnlyn Dr

United States

(904) 323-4456

auction just ended about an hour ago so ill keep everyone posted on whether i get paid. thinking of maybe canceling the transaction all together given the guys reputation. guy is a serious scum bag...

UNREAL.

weird, this guy kept telling me he wanted to buy all this shit off me and that he was gonig to pay in installments, i thought it was quite odd so i said ok (this was off the board not ebay), he paypal'd me bits and pieces of money over about a period of months, i was like whatever ill send the records when i get all the money. eventually, he sent all of it and i sent the records. he emailed me again saying he wanted something else i had and said he would send the money on firday, that was like 2 months ago.

• 3 weeks later...

I have almost gotten everything i was owed... I think im down to the last 30-40 bucks.

I was going to stop by his house last time i was in Jax but he sent me like 90 bucks before i got up there. If i dont get the rest by next week i will swing by his place to get the rest.

The dude just loves buying records/finding deals and sometime he gets himself in too deep and agrees to buy all this shit and doesnt have the money to cover it all.

I think he has bought like $800+ worth of records/shirts/cds/posters from me over the last 2 years so i really cant be talking shit. Never had a problem and he even went out of his way to help snag a preorder cause i was tied up in meetings. Overall he is a good guy, but he seems to have no control over his purchasing.

anyways, carry on.

• 2 months later...

he's back on this board using a new account. he definitely has multiple accounts on here and in reality probably never left. he is using this name now, astroluxjunkie. made an offer on one of my records and never paid. someone randomly sent me a message saying that musicinveins is using that account because he bought something from him months ago and his address is one the same ones that have been posted in here.

• 2 weeks later...

alexis taylor

266 Bonnlyn Dr

United States

(904) 262-3455

just won a DCFC Transatlanticism 2xLP around 7pm EST. The username is millerfor3forthewin with a whopping 0 feedback. I'll keep you guys updated if he or she pays.

Just to get this clear, this person has never pulled any paypal claim scam shit have they?