RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Fuckk! This guy won my Defeater LP under the name: williamcanecat1180 and then deleated his account.

I relisted the item after this bullshit, and the winner of it now is kentuckybball4life

Fuck this dude.

Managed to file a claim because the record wasn't in his hand Less than a week after I shipped it.

Sounds like something I'm going through right now with a user here, redclouds (Este Feldman)...we made a deal on Friday and he paid at 3. I told him I couldn't make it to the post office that day. I got home from the World Series game last night and saw he had opened a dispute against me. After 2 freakin business days! He's the most impatient person I've ever seen. I planned on mailing it this morning, but after seeing he opened up a dispute, I just refunded him. I'd rather sell the records to someone else than deal with that crap.

I hate to do this because i always backed the guy but i am pissed the dude owes me like 125 bucks for shit i gave him before i moved.

He lived close to me and we would meet up every few weeks to trade records/cash/ebay shit and before i moved away from jax i gave him all the rest of the records he had on "hold".

I felt comfortable doing that because he bought so many things from me over the last 1 or 2 years.

But the only thing i have heard from him in the last few months is how he was planning on paying me but still has not.

Im going back to Jax in 2 weeks and am going to make it a point to swing by his new place (the orange park address) and either get my shit or my cash.

I just texted him as well but havent heard back yet.

I will keep everyone posted

I hate to do this because i always backed the guy but i am pissed the dude owes me like 125 bucks for shit i gave him before i moved.

He lived close to me and we would meet up every few weeks to trade records/cash/ebay shit and before i moved away from jax i gave him all the rest of the records he had on "hold".

I felt comfortable doing that because he bought so many things from me over the last 1 or 2 years.

But the only thing i have heard from him in the last few months is how he was planning on paying me but still has not.

Im going back to Jax in 2 weeks and am going to make it a point to swing by his new place (the orange park address) and either get my shit or my cash.

I just texted him as well but havent heard back yet.

I will keep everyone posted

Just tell him to stop using eBay and posting on this board.

well, i got a response about my payment. I dont want to shit on this kid cause i havent had issues until recently, and he has always been a stand up guy until earlier this year.

Im sure he is going through some hard times, but who isnt.... Ill keep you guys posted on my situation. Im crossing my fingers it will be cleared up soon.

well, i got a response about my payment. I dont want to shit on this kid cause i havent had issues until recently, and he has always been a stand up guy until earlier this year.

Im sure he is going through some hard times, but who isnt.... Ill keep you guys posted on my situation. Im crossing my fingers it will be cleared up soon.

Yeah I don't want to talk shit on him either, but this is the second thread that multiple people have come out and say he won items and never paid. Supposedly hundreds of items gone unpaid for. He was kicked off eBay and Limited Pressing and it is over. I'll never deal with him again. He may actually have a mental issue where he has to bid on shit even if he can't afford it. Or maybe he is running a quick one on paypal.