Kanye West - MBDTF 3xLP

Awesome, I was hoping this would be put on vinyl.

I wish they would've pressed Graduation, I really wanted to hear a few tracks but I guess I'll have to make do with the picture discs.

no. insound is a fly by night company that bootlegs records and rips everyone off.

why are there all these "is this record legit" threads all over lately?

Have you seen that new knockoff site: vinyljunkiedistro?

I mean - there's no way one person could have that many records... must not be legit.

Why would this not be legit? Also, good price on this for a major label 3LP.

I wasn't questioning the validity of InSound. Like I said, I've dealt with them before. I just hadn't heard anything about this album on vinyl outside of that site. Wasn't sure if anyone else did.

le·git·i·mate

—Synonyms

1. legal, licit. 2. sanctioned. 4. valid. 9. legalize.

Why would this not be legit? Also, good price on this for a major label 3LP.

I wasn't questioning the validity of InSound. Like I said, I've dealt with them before. I just hadn't heard anything about this album on vinyl outside of that site. Wasn't sure if anyone else did.

Go back to the Hold Steady board.

le·git·i·mate

—Synonyms

To clarify again, I was questioning the validity of the listing, not the store in its entirety.

Hold Steady board? I'm new here, don't get the joke. Good to meet you.

le·git·i·mate

—Synonyms

To clarify again, I was questioning the validity of the listing, not the store in its entirety.

Why would a legit company carry illegitimate products? Wouldn't that make them an illegitimate company?

Why would a legit company carry illegitimate products? Wouldn't that make them an illegitimate company?

They made a mistake listing DCFC's "Transatlanticism" and "Photo Album" LPs when they haven't been pressed in years. I was only questioning it because with every other Kanye album (save for "Graduation"), it usually gets a pretty wide release on vinyl, but has only appeared on that site so far.

Honestly, I'm not looking for an argument or to rile people up. It was just a simple question. From what I gathered from my months of lurking, the people here were pretty accurate and cordial when answering questions about vinyl. That's all.

Amoeba is a legit store, but I've bought plenty of bootlegs there over the years.

There are sites that primarily carry legitimate recods but mix in bootlegs as well and it can be confusing. Nothing wrong with asking. In this particular case, there's nothing that really raises eyebrows concerning this release. Welcome aboard and ignore the dipshits.

Thanks man. By the way, that's awesome you're from Youngstown. I used to intern at the Vindicator.