Slick Shoes - Burn Out LP

paal

This isn't so much news, but I opened a discussion with Veritas Vinyl about the possibility of putting out Slick Shoes "Burn Out" on vinyl, and there seemed to be some interest.  So, I made sure to pass along the link to this thread and I know that they've had a look.

Veritas released the first two Craig's Brother albums last year (another Tooth & Nail punk band from the same time period).  I just got my copies of Homecoming and Lost at Sea yesterday.  I am impressed, they really did a nice job with these.  They're hand numbered and with a few different colour options for each record.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw this out there...

I stole this CD from a Family Christian Store in 1998 or whenever it came out. I never got into it. I always believed that was God punishing me for my larceny, haha.

I got a sealed copy of "Rusty" from someone online for a reasonable price a few months. Kinda want to open it and keep. Kind of want to sell it. I got about $45 for my clear one a couple years ago.