The Weakerthans - Reunion Tour

I want this on colored vinyl very badly but I can't find any kind of information saying it'll be colored. It'll still be awesome on black but something else would be sweet!

The message I sent them asked if there were plans for color vinyl but they didn't address that at all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest falloutcollapse

i got this album today, and was really surprised as to how good it is, because i've never heard of this band before. if there is an update for vinyl, please let me know :)

dude, you NEED to listen to "left and leaving" if you never have. seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

That album blows me away and I can't wait to pick up a copy on vinyl someday. I love how their lyrical range hits so close but is so distant at times. It makes for a great driving album on a sunny day. My only issue with them is that the songwriting can become a bit monotonous. However, that only seems to occur when listening to multiple albums consecutively, so it never gets to me much.

I posted it in the general section allready, but for those who didn´t read it:

The european vinyl version of Reunion Tour came out last friday, it comes in a nice thick gatefold sleeve, along with a coupon of a free mp3 download of the whole album. It´s been released by Burning Heart records. For those of you who can´t wait for the US version, there are some copies on german ebay allready