PO: Ryan Adams - Gold 2LP CLEAR vinyl repress

Limited to 1,000 copies

Preorder at Elusive Disc - http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=UNILP76023&utm_source=email&utm_medium=special

or Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Ryan-Adams/dp/B004FHBO9U/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1292383311&sr=8-7

The Amazon listing is pretty vague, but it looks like it should be the same thing.

Also, first time elusive disc customers get free shipping with code NEWWEB. Just in case y'all are interested.

I didnt know Heartbreaker had a colored version, I knew the promo for Gold was colored, and then the ones since Easy Tiger being colored. I wanna get my hands on the UK cover of Rock N Roll

It's usually just one of the two LPs in Heartbreaker that is colored. Seems to be pretty random in where they are actually found, but usually in the 180 gram version. Supposedly a few hundred out there.

I've got the translucent green Heartbreaker. I know there is a purple/grey splatter vinyl as well. Someone posted pics on RAA.

pics please!

ordered! wonder how fast this will go. thanks for the heads up brian!

Green Heartbreaker:

[image]

Ryan Adams signed poster and apology letter for over-selling the Orion first pressing:

[image]