eBay ID: adambombx79

Does anyone know this guy or has dealt with him? I won a verse 7" and his payment options were fucked up so I had to pay through paypal as a gift and then just today he deleted the item post and never put I paid for it. I tried reporting it to paypal but they couldn't do the claim. I'm positive my money is long gone but I was curious if anyone has dealt with him or just at least to give everyone a fair warning.

If he responds then that would be cool. I'm trying to give him the benefit cause I know stuff happens in life but when I saw it wasn't on my eBay like he deleted it, that just made it sketchy.

You won the auction and it's no longer in your "My eBay?" How is that possible? I didn't think sellers could just delete things as if they never existed.

I've heard of sellers not liking the price of the record so they drop it and resell it. I'm just telling you what's showing on my eBay. I PMed him earlier so I'm hoping to get a better reply than I did on eBay.

That's fucking bullshit. I'd be pissed if that happened to me. Auctions should be final, no matter what the price.

Good luck.

I've heard of sellers not liking the price of the record so they drop it and resell it. I'm just telling you what's showing on my eBay. I PMed him earlier so I'm hoping to get a better reply than I did on eBay.

That's fucking bullshit. I'd be pissed if that happened to me. Auctions should be final, no matter what the price.

Good luck.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed considering he's got my money but there isn't much I can do other than hope that the dude is legit as everyone says and follows through with what he said. He even told me he was gonna throw in some free records since he lagged it so I'm just gonna wait and see what's up.

Guest markovianprocess
I blame the OP.

Sounds like a serious lack of eBay and paypal knowledge.

Yeah, there are very few people I'd trust enough to send a gift payment. It's a nice gesture on your part, but it's definitely not recommended at all as you are pretty much forfeiting the right to any help from Paypal if you get screwed.

Good luck.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed considering he's got my money but there isn't much I can do other than hope that the dude is legit as everyone says and follows through with what he said. He even told me he was gonna throw in some free records since he lagged it so I'm just gonna wait and see what's up.

Yeah I just meant in general it's fucked if that can happen. Glad you got it sorted out.

By the way, great stone icon. About to have an old guardian after class.

Nice. I had a Ruination when I got home from work tonight. My favorite right now is Sublimely Self-Righteous.

Awesome. I got a vertical epic in my fridge from this past year just waiting to be opened. I'll open it when the next vertical epic drops

Yeah I just meant in general it's fucked if that can happen. Glad you got it sorted out.

Yeah I'm glad it did to. Rookie mistake but next time I'll make sure I get it settled another way.