P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

hey guys,

as some of you may know ive been emailing with their management for a while now (i wanted to press this). I emailed him last night and this is what i got back ...

"We have done everything in our power to retain the rights to this album. We finally did. The process is taking longer due to us getting the rights to the original masters back. We could technically do the same thing that SRC did and press from a CD but we are not going to stoop to that level for an album that we care about. "

so there you have it folks. dont buy the SRC version, they snaked a license to do this, pressed it themselves sourced from cd just to get it out asap to make a quick buck before the band releases.

Man, I know SRC gets a bunch of shit, but I don't recall them doing anything this ETR-level shady, though admittedly I don't order from them much.

Man, I know SRC gets a bunch of shit, but I don't recall them doing anything this ETR-level shady, though admittedly I don't order from them much.

What did ETR do that was shady? I only recall the cartel chroma ordeal which sounded like a big misunderstanding that got worked out?

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)