Info about Chuck Ragan 7" on Hometown Caravan

kyle

I know there was some discussion about whether this was going to be available in the States. I sent them a message on Myspace. Here is what they said:

hey kyle,

i..m sure chuck will sell a copies also at his online store after the tour. if not, you can order copies here in germany.....

no prob.

thanks elmer

Just a little info for your back pocket.

I know there was some discussion about whether this was going to be available in the States. I sent them a message on Myspace. Here is what they said:
hey kyle,

i..m sure chuck will sell a copies also at his online store after the tour. if not, you can order copies here in germany.....

no prob.

thanks elmer

Every time I have tried to contact this label through myspace concerning some type of purchase or information, which has been four times. Twice for the Austin Lucas LP and twice for the Chuck Ragan/Austin Lucas 7 inch before Chuck put some in his store. All four times I never received a reply. Hopefully they will be a little more helpful this time around for me.

Every time I have tried to contact this label through myspace concerning some type of purchase or information, which has been four times. Twice for the Austin Lucas LP and twice for the Chuck Ragan/Austin Lucas 7 inch before Chuck put some in his store. All four times I never received a reply. Hopefully they will be a little more helpful this time around for me.

Thats weird, as this is the second time I've contacted them and both times they got back to me quickly. Last time was regarding the Austin Lucas LP (they're sold out and have no plans to repress it as of yet).

Thats weird, as this is the second time I've contacted them and both times they got back to me quickly. Last time was regarding the Austin Lucas LP (they're sold out and have no plans to repress it as of yet).

Damn that's a real bummer about the Austin Lucas LP, I really wanted that... Oh well I got the cd though. I'll shoot them a message maybe next week concerning his upcoming LP and the new Chuck 7 inch and if I can import it as I don't want to wait for Chuck to come back from tour to get my hands on it. Haha.

Damn that's a real bummer about the Austin Lucas LP, I really wanted that... Oh well I got the cd though. I'll shoot them a message maybe next week concerning his upcoming LP and the new Chuck 7 inch and if I can import it as I don't want to wait for Chuck to come back from tour to get my hands on it. Haha.

Please let us know if you hear anything new from them.