Graveface Record Club

deafmx

What's the story with the raffle ticket? I never saw anything bout it in any emails or on FB...

Ryan Graveface There are a few raffles happening currently. The first I just announced the winners for on the GF FB page. That was for those that preordered the MGs album. Then there's one specific to the RC which I'll announce the winner of in the new year. Both raffles are for test pressings.

I posted the numbers for the first raffle a page back or so.

Is everyone getting a shipping notice or are these just showing up out of the blue?

I haven't heard a peep and am getting antsy.

I emailed Olivia over the weekend, but don't expect an reply until midday today at the earliest.

I got a shipping confirmation with tracking, iv seen people post theirs have just randomly shown up tho. Hang in there!

I haven't received any shipping notice for this that'll be by second RC package. Not gonna worry just yet. 

I have one question for RC veterans though, when your RC is about to be up/expire, do you get any sort of notice from GF to renew if you want to? Or do you have to guess?

I haven't received any shipping notice for this that'll be by second RC package. Not gonna worry just yet. 

I have one question for RC veterans though, when your RC is about to be up/expire, do you get any sort of notice from GF to renew if you want to? Or do you have to guess?

If you lose track of your 10 or on the fence about re-upping, they keep track, and notify you before the next shipment goes out.

Any fans of Marshmallow Ghosts and/or BMSR +Octopus project split feel free to PM me re: the RC versions, including the storybook for the MG 7" Corpse Revival, Vol 1.  #164/333 and #304/333 respectively. :)

Anybody can feel free to PM me if either of these are already spoken for.