Graveface Record Club

deafmx

7 hours ago, Shlebs said:

I think the Night School record is actually the weakest of the three released this month. I've only listened once though.

I really enjoyed it after 1 spin, I'm a big fan of Lexy in general. It was like shangri-la's/shirelles/beach boys meets 90s dream pop/garage/whatever. The solo piano instrumental final track felt kind of out of place, but I really like the harmonies but i'm a sucker for all the sugary 50s/60s doo wop/girl group type stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Clubbahs, check yer emails for the /50 'Test Press' (ie plain white label black vinyl) edition of The Appleseed Cast's "Peregrine" with William Schaff artwork.  If they're not sold out, RG will release to the email list, but not before or the order will be cancelled. Previously, these were $30 for Whirr, IR, etc, but now are up to $42ppd with the next shipment. Looking forward to Monster Movie.

24 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Clubbahs, check yer emails for the /50 'Test Press' (ie plain white label black vinyl) edition of The Appleseed Cast's "Peregrine" with William Schaff artwork.  If they're not sold out, RG will release to the email list, but not before or the order will be cancelled. Previously, these were $30 for Whirr, IR, etc, but now are up to $42ppd with the next shipment. Looking forward to Monster Movie.

I assume that these are more expensive because they are double LPs.

Also Don, please show us your garbage pail kid! ;-)

Edited by mesi

20 hours ago, mesi said:

I assume that these are more expensive because they are double LPs.

Also Don, please show us your garbage pail kid! ;-)

I will Max, probably post tomorrow or the weekend here and IG. He added a little play on words on my last name which I heard all through high school as well.

Yep, I completely forgot this was a 2xLP so there you go, not inflation.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

First Graveface package in a while :)

Serengeti & Sicker Man: Doctor My Own Patience LP #5/250

Xiu Xiu: Knife Play LP + 7" Clear #109/250

I think RG said he has been personally listening to each and every New Fumes pour to make sure no sound issues before sending them out. 

edit: flew out the window,  sorry for those not getting in fast enough

Edited by drds89
gone