Graveface Record Club

deafmx

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, mesi said:

So just to be clear, are both Closeness and Monster Movie handpours?

Max, yes, I'll post a photo of the Monster Movie, too later this weekend. Pretty cool pour as well. Getting ready to clean/listen to both  re: sound quality. I've been really fortunate with these handpours. Who knows, maybe the Closeness will blow my socks off? Offer still up for now...

The BMJ colorway is surprisingly fugly, puke-poop brown and blue half:half :(  Been lucky on the half and halfs, too re: sound quality. No 7" yet, but RG put a note in there in addition to the social media alerts that UPC mucked the order and not everyone is getting the full boat right away.

24 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Lol what are you even asking? Do you have any idea at all what his post meant?

Who cares what they sound like @Monastic_mike ? lol ;):lol:  (thanks Schlebs)  

28 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Max, yes, I'll post a photo of the Monster Movie, too later this weekend. Pretty cool pour as well. Getting ready to clean/listen to both  re: sound quality. I've been really fortunate with these handpours. Who knows, maybe the Closeness will blow my socks off? Offer still up for now...

The BMJ colorway is surprisingly fugly, puke-poop brown and blue half:half :(  Been lucky on the half and halfs, too re: sound quality. No 7" yet, but RG put a note in there in addition to the social media alerts that UPC mucked the order and not everyone is getting the full boat right away.

I didn't realize that the package wasn't just the BMJ release.  I was pleasantly surprised to find two additional LPs and a shirt in my mailer!

Monster Movie:  Keep The Voices Distant LP GFRC #25/250 Handpour -- sound quality is very good.

Closeness: Personality Therapy also a very good sounding piece of wax  (nice album, kind  of electronic-pop stuff I might put on if company was visiting vs. Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Year Of No Light or Nadja jeje)

iET9HUK.jpg?1UwXUfFd.jpg?1

19 hours ago, drds89 said:

Monster Movie:  Keep The Voices Distant LP GFRC #25/250 Handpour -- sound quality is very good.

Closeness: Personality Therapy also a very good sounding piece of wax  (nice album, kind  of electronic-pop stuff I might put on if company was visiting vs. Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Year Of No Light or Nadja jeje)

Thanks for clearing that up, Don!

8 minutes ago, Monastic_mike said:

Funny, I was thinking the same about you. But please keep talking shit. We all like to laugh.

It's funny because this is like an inside joke now since you don't understand what's going on. We'll all be laughing at you I'm afraid. Sorry :(

• 7 months later...

Not exactly vinyl, but if you wanted to check out some of the Graveface catalog before making physical purchases, the entire catalog is up on their Bandcamp site for "name your price." I think this goes through today only. Thought maybe some of you would be interested.

graveface.bandcamp.com

Edited by kas1985

• 2 months later...