Jesu vinyl news

Ben ,

I thought that you may want to use this information for your next Vinyl File. Jesu will finally be releasing their Heart Ache EP on vinyl, limited to 1500 copies, with the first 300 on red. Additionally, they will be releasing an unused material compilation called Pale Sketches. This release on 180 gram and will be limited to 1200, with the first 400 on white vinyl. Both will be available for pre-order in Jan 08 from Broadrick's Avalanche Records.

For more information check out the Avalanche Store:

http://www.avalancheinc.co.uk/store.html

jesu posted a new track on their myspace from pale sketches. not really feeling it yet but im sure itll grow on me.

it doesnt seem like many people still dig on jesu like they used to but im still fully on board with this band and in fact, im way more excited about their newer material (ie conqueror, eluvium split, sundown/sunrise) than i ever was about the first record.

• 1 month later...
jesu posted a new track on their myspace from pale sketches. not really feeling it yet but im sure itll grow on me.

it doesnt seem like many people still dig on jesu like they used to but im still fully on board with this band and in fact, im way more excited about their newer material (ie conqueror, eluvium split, sundown/sunrise) than i ever was about the first record.

i'm with you there man!

cannot wait for these 2 releases. lifeline should be coming on vinyl soon too, through hydrahead

Ben ,

I thought that you may want to use this information for your next Vinyl File. Jesu will finally be releasing their Heart Ache EP on vinyl, limited to 1500 copies, with the first 300 on red. Additionally, they will be releasing an unused material compilation called Pale Sketches. This release on 180 gram and will be limited to 1200, with the first 400 on white vinyl. Both will be available for pre-order in Jan 08 from Broadrick's Avalanche Records.

For more information check out the Avalanche Store:

http://www.avalancheinc.co.uk/store.html

you're not ben! are you?

i am so desperately trying to find someone to go with me to either the friday show in philly or saturday in manhattan. i hate going to shows by myself, but i may make the trek out. ive been tempted by Lifeline vinyl. fuuuuuuck.

if you go, pick one up for me!! :):):)

just dont stitch me up man :-[ :-[ :-[

i know you wouldn't! ;D

i am so desperately trying to find someone to go with me to either the friday show in philly or saturday in manhattan. i hate going to shows by myself, but i may make the trek out. ive been tempted by Lifeline vinyl. fuuuuuuck.

i know you wouldn't! ;D

haha, no problem man. so long as you can handle that, what was it? $23 shipping cost to cross the lake.

i know you wouldn't! ;D

haha, no problem man. so long as you can handle that, what was it? $23 shipping cost to cross the lake.

yeah i know dude. maybe it'd be a bit cheaper coz its only a single vinyl....

i'm going to see them here, but hydrahead never got back to me whether vinyl will be available at the shows here.

and even if there were, i bet all the coloured would be long gone.

so, i'll just buck up and take the postage hit.