recordnerd down again

mclz

i think loren does it the best. she just has a flickr account and takes pics of them all, and labels them. looking at just a list gets old, but i could see how some would prefer it.

Thats cool to have as a personal thing or for showing off, I guess, but when I'm browsing a list as a prospective trader, I want to be able to look through a list quickly and efficiently. Having a flickr page with a bunch of pictures does not allow for that.

Its a really cool idea, but if someone told me, "I'd like such and such records, heres what I have to trade" and they showed me a flickr page with 300+ pictures of records I'd probably just stop looking after one page of photos.

i think loren does it the best. she just has a flickr account and takes pics of them all, and labels them. looking at just a list gets old, but i could see how some would prefer it.

Thats cool to have as a personal thing or for showing off, I guess, but when I'm browsing a list as a prospective trader, I want to be able to look through a list quickly and efficiently. Having a flickr page with a bunch of pictures does not allow for that.

Its a really cool idea, but if someone told me, "I'd like such and such records, heres what I have to trade" and they showed me a flickr page with 300+ pictures of records I'd probably just stop looking after one page of photos.

the man makes a point

the man makes a point

Word, like i said, i'd fully understand how someone would prefer a list. Having both sounds delicious.

it works for me too.

record nerd is just an easy way for me to update a list very quickly but i'm going to try and take a bunch of pictures and start a flickr site tomorrow as well.

Ever since I got on this board, I streamlined my list and uploaded it to the google spreadhseet. It's so much easier that way for me...to browse other people's lists it's faster as well as has already been mentioned. I like the flickr tool but it would take me forever to get pics of all my records...I ain't got that kind of time!