New Against Me! vinyl releases

I saw Against Me! tonight and they had a brand new 12" for "White People For Peace" available -- album version on side A, Butch Vig remix on side B. Comes in a plain black DJ sleeve. Limited to 1000, I think? There was a sign at the merch table saying that, if I recall correctly. Only $5. Pretty sweet, so I snagged one.

Also, they were selling the "Thrash Unreal" 7-inch on red for only $3 a pop. Definitely grabbed one of those, too.

Scott, happen to have an extra copy of the red thrash unreal 7", I MAY not be able to make it to their anahiem show. also, get my PM ? and..what was the setlist like ? anything PRE RAR era?

Sorry man, I only bought one -- and I'll get pictures of those AM! 7-inches tomorrow, the batteries on my digital camera were dead but I got fresh ones in for the show.

As for the setlist, I have one word for you: "Impact."

Here's the album breakdown, if I recall correctly:

Crime - Impact

RAR - Pints Of Guinness Make You Strong, Baby I'm An Anarchist, Walking Is Still Honest

Eternal Cowboy - Cliche Guevara, Sink Florida Sink, Rice + Bread

SFAFC - Unprotected Sex With Multiple Partners, From Her Lips To God's Ears (The Energizer), Pretty Girls (The Mover), Problems, Don't Lose Touch

New Wave - New Wave, Thrash Unreal, White People For Peace, Stop, Borne On The FM Waves, Americans Abroad, Ocean

The encore was "Impact" and "Baby I'm An Anarchist." It was something else.

aww.. awesome.

last time I saw them, it was in burbank and the free acoustic inshow they did at a record store. (cant remember what the store was called) but anyways, they played impact, what we worked for, disco before the break down, baby im an anarchist just to name some highlights.. it was good stuff