Any comic book readers?

Knowing comics he'll be back in 6 months.  He's had plenty of clones and stuff like that so it's only a matter of time before he's back.

Personally I wish they would go off the wall with it and have Black Panther take the reins.  When Captain America "died" a few years back I was hoping that Luke Cage would have taken over the Captain America costume.

After Swamp Thing read Supreme. I was upset about it being Doc Ock taking over Spider-Man but I am sure Dan Slott will write some good stories. I am especially looking forward to Spider-man in the next issue of Daredevil. I am sure after a year or so they will bring the original Peter Parker back.

do you guys prefer reading comics in print or digitally? I do love print books, but they are a royal pain in the ass to take places. especially like bigger formatted TBPs or collections. May just be me since I don't really like buying individual issues.

Since I bought my galaxy note 10.1 I love reading them on the tablet. So clear and bright.

spiderman 700 was sold out at two different shops i went to.

ima get me dat soon.

Unless you gotta have it now, don't overpay for it. Death of Captain America had the same buzz around it and was going for 10 times cover a couple days after it came out. Now you might get it for less than retail. This is the same kinda book. It makes the Yahoo! headlines and people frenzy for it for a second, but there are thousands and thousands thousands out there and it will plummet in price.

After reading the cap wikipedia, you appear to be right. This was about when I got out of comics, although I always feel like I am close to jumping back in.

Cap was involved in Secret Invasion, though. Not sure if that is a skrull or not in the picture. I guess I just assumed that was their plan to bring him back.

marvel-secret-invasion.jpg

Captain America never really died. Sharon Carter shot him while being mind controlled. It turns out that that gun she used froze him in space and time. It was all a ploy to have the Red Skull take over his body since his body was gone. In that picture he is a skrull. Bucky is still Cap during Secret Invasion.

After reading the cap wikipedia, you appear to be right. This was about when I got out of comics, although I always feel like I am close to jumping back in.

I'm the same way, especially now that I've been playing Marvel Avenger Alliance a lot lately.  I've actually stopped in at my local comic shop a couple times in the lats year and have walked out with just a TPB of Walking Dead or Fables.  I want to pick up some Marvel books but there is just so friggin much going on I have no idea where to begin.

I gotta admit the death Professor Xavier makes me want to check out the AvX books, and the aftermath with the changes to the Avengers and X-men lineups.  Seems like the X books are doing some neat stuff, the whole Cyclops vs. Wolverine fued seemed fun too.