Gallows vinyl?

oakland

Guest falloutcollapse

gallows = my favorite punk band ever. currently, you can get the abandon ship singles (there are two of them.) one of them has an etched b-side and is available at smartpunk.com for under $4 shipped. the other has "will someone shoot the fucking snake" live as a b-side and can be bought on ebay or something.

gallows has two other 7" out. they have a demo (white, ltd. to 500, OOP) out on holy roar records uk, and a split with November Coming Fire (turquoise and violet, ltd. to 500, OOP) out on 30 days of night uk.

orchestra of wolves, their debut album was pressed on green vinyl (ltd. edition) on warner uk. it is in a bigger sleeve than most 12" releases.

they are putting out two limited edition 7" singles for Belly of a Shark on 9/17. one is purple and has a bside of "sick of feeling sick (live)" and the other is blue and has a bside of "come friendly bombs (live)". both of these shark 7" are available to pre-order at www.hmv.co.uk

hope this clears this all up.

Guest falloutcollapse

never heard of them, but i really want that split. i don't have a full collection of any bands and i really want a full gallows collection. but all their stuff is imports :(

oh wow at warped tour, the lead singer.

WOW i laughed really hard.

basically there was this kid running around pulling kids hair and the lead singer just stops the song, jumps in the crowd and starts yelling at this kid right up in his face.

"what are you a LITTLE GIRL, pulling hair, you know i havent goteen into a fight this tour yet but fuck, ill beat you up."

than he gets back on stage and they start playing the same song and he just stops and says i dont wanna play that one anymore.

great story.

Guest falloutcollapse

they are the best live band i have ever seen. not like, musically in tact or anything, just showmanship. there were about 20 people there, and the singer just came down into the pit before the show started and played half the show down there. after they played come friendly bombs, he said "this kid (me) is singing louder than i am...he might as well front this fucking band" so he threw me the mic at their last song so i got to sing the last minute or so. good stuff.

Guest falloutcollapse

good luck friend. it's an import so its always 30-40 dollars. there is one BIN on ebay if you search gallows under records. it's in the 30 dollar range.

Guest falloutcollapse

for sure get it, then. one of my favorite albums of all time. the day i get a job of any sort is the day i pick that sucker up. or if you end up hating it and we trade or something :)