Vinyl File 8- let me know if you have anything

Guest conoley

The #12 "Nuclear.Sad.Nuclear" and "Mongrel" LPs come out Oct. 23 on Eyeball.

Rx Bandits "And The Battle Begun" double 10" pre-orders are supposed to start today, according to a myspace bulletin the band sent out last week -- dunno where, though. I'd guess their store, eventually: http://store.merchsquad.com/rxbandits/

New Against Me! 12" ltd. to 1000 at shows: http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1189321947

Post an update on the Heavens LP being delayed, too (check the Heavens thread about that).

Guest falloutcollapse
Why don't you do a column about the Vinyl Collective board and how rad it is to have a place like this. You can interview the contest winners and all that stuff.

great idea, and how people love to deal and take karma like nobodies business!

i've always wondered, 'who is the karma snatcher?' i guess its just going to be a mystery

and yeah speaking of against me, don't forget that against me new wave is now available on 2xlp in germany

ahh carefull, noones has seen them yet. There´s just two sellers on ebay who sell them yet (or claim they have them), but without an actual picture of the record. And one of Germanys biggest punkrock mailorders who had them listed last week, took them off again from their webshop.

Also been to some shops today and all I found was the US vinyl.

So I´m not so sure about this release. But if I´ll find one, I´ll keep you posted

from 1-2-3-4 go!:

"Onion Flavored Rings / Future Virgins split 7".

In a mad dash to get as many records out as possible in time for this years Fest we're doing a split 7" with Onion Flavored Rings and Future Virgins. Details are real sparse at the moment but we'll keep you up to date. Should know more in the next week or so. Pre-orders will be announced shortly after.

"

pulling tooth will release their new LP Martyr Immortal (cd release by deathwish) on A389.

check info at a389records.com

shipwreck a.d. (add a.d. but still be the same shipwreck) release their new LP Abyss by deathwish.

trapthem 'seance prime' 7 inch by deathwish

will post more soon....

Ben, look at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com

That sweet german label pressed the Ian Love album on vinyl (clear/black vinyl) and it's just pre-ordering for a limited press of the last Jonah Matranga album called And (black/orange vinyl)...

The just signed House And Parish too(ex promise ring, texas is the reason, love scene and gloria record guys in), but i don't know if they will be pressing the vinyl for that record...

Hope that help you a bit

Ciao from Italy!!