Pressing Info: The Get Up Kids

Guest conoley

Wow, your orange with black one is really dark. One of mine has small black streaks - maybe two - but the other one has none at all. I am wondering if it's one of the 10(?) with black. I know they were supposed to vary in darkness.

That's an amazing collection.

Guest conoley

Ok, so the /10 are the ones with black - makes sense as it was from the press switching?

Also, one of mine (the one with the black) has no number. Know anything about that?

Thanks!

yeah i have a photo at home of all 10, i'll post it later, but it was from switching from black to orange, so the first 3-4 are really dark and they get progressively lighter up to the 10th

i know he didnt send them out with regular orders, he kept those 10...well until he sold one of them to me haha

im not sure why yours isnt numbered, as far i knew he was going to number all of them

Guest conoley

Just spoke with him. He says he just missed a few. You're obviously an avid collector - if you want to trade something for it, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...