Alkaline Trio shirts

Not sure why I got the urge to post this, but here it is. I collected Alkaline Trio shirt from 98 - until about a year ago. I never paid over $20 for a shirt. Most of them were purchased at shows, but a lot were bought online (cinderblock/ebay/any other merch site.)

I lost a lot of interested when Heather Hannoura Gable wasn't the main artist for these shirts. Although I never was really sure who the artist was, just assuming.

With that being said here is my Alkaline Trio shirt collection.

[image]

I know there are Alkaline Trio fans on VC. So, I hope someone might appreciate these as much as I do.

Updated 9/10/11

[image]

I never heard of an Alkalino Trio polo, I will be searching for this later. Depends on the price. I never wanted to spends tons of cash. $10-25 probably yes. I did narrow my collection down to Men's tee shirts. I almost added hoodies (I have three) to the collection, but they are too expensive in general.

I didn't start collecting until Maybe I'll Catch Fire era. There are a few I passed on early that I am still kicking myself about.

*edit*

I saw an old listing for the shirt, but no picture. $45 ouch

If I liked the design maybe, but like i said, no pic on the site.

And I thought I had a lot of ALK3 shirts......VERY nice! Still bums me out that I passed on a bunch of Goddamnit era shirts a few years ago on eBay!

Funny, I think I remember the same bunch of shirts posted all at the same time. I was out of town when they ended and none of my bids were high enough to hold on for the win.

I donated 3 trashbags full of shirts I don't wear anymore last year, but this is one of the few I couldn't get rid of. I got this at a show they played at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville before Goddamnit came out.

[image]

nice shirt!

thanks for the info on the girl and the goat

I often wonder if anyone has a complete list of Alk3 shirts.