Periphery - Very Limited S/T 2XLP

Awesome, thank you! Managed to cancel my order with Sumerian via email and have put in a new order via the Periphery store as the shipping is cheaper (and I much prefer their variant). Happy days! 

Edit: also, why are people saying it's a single LP when the mock ups clearly show it as a 2 LP? Have I missed something somewhere? 

Edited by Le Gogh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Spirit Level said:

Has anyone got theirs yet? Living in Australia I have to live vicariously through others for a while :P

To those who ordered a splatter and a red/white smash, is there any difference in sound quality?

Red/White and Opaque Blue instrumental should be arriving tomorrow according to USPS. Debating on grabbing the splatter as well - possibly start another variant collection for Periphery, haha. 

On 4/27/2017 at 1:17 PM, najerarick88 said:

Red/White and Opaque Blue instrumental should be arriving tomorrow according to USPS. Debating on grabbing the splatter as well - possibly start another variant collection for Periphery, haha. 

I've got a spare German variant of III (limited to200, I think) if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...