Periphery - Very Limited S/T 2XLP

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a "Let's see how well vinyl sells and then repress this" thing or a "Let's make a tiny press run just to be dicks"?

Wondering this. Maybe it's just me, but a lot of people seem to be on board with this band. A total press of 150 seems pretty crazy - I'm assuming they'll be doing a first press to test the waters.

That being said, I also wonder what constitutes a "blue-white mix". Sounds kind of vague... but potentially awesome. And despite not being a huge fan of white vinyl, I think it would really work with this release. Something about the cleanliness of the cover and its colors. I don't know. Sitting on the fence with this one.

Is this a "Let's see how well vinyl sells and then repress this" thing or a "Let's make a tiny press run just to be dicks"?

Wondering this. Maybe it's just me, but a lot of people seem to be on board with this band. A total press of 150 seems pretty crazy - I'm assuming they'll be doing a first press to test the waters.

That being said, I also wonder what constitutes a "blue-white mix". Sounds kind of vague... but potentially awesome. And despite not being a huge fan of white vinyl, I think it would really work with this release. Something about the cleanliness of the cover and its colors. I don't know. Sitting on the fence with this one.

I've been wanting this album on vinyl since I got into the band. Extremely tempting, especially because this might be the only chance to get color vinyl. I'm curious about the blue/white vinyl as well, but it sounds the best of the three (assuming blue is standard clear blue).

I've been wanting this album on vinyl since I got into the band. Extremely tempting, especially because this might be the only chance to get color vinyl. I'm curious about the blue/white vinyl as well, but it sounds the best of the three (assuming blue is standard clear blue).

I do thoroughly enjoy this album, but I don't think it has completely sunk in quite yet. (More reason to pick up a copy and give it repeated listens.) With that said... assuming it really is a single press of 150, and that you truly are broke, I wouldn't mind adding a second copy to my cart for you. You could pay me back whenever, if money is currently as tight as you're saying it is.

I do thoroughly enjoy this album, but I don't think it has completely sunk in quite yet. (More reason to pick up a copy and give it repeated listens.) With that said... assuming it really is a single press of 150, and that you truly are broke, I wouldn't mind adding a second copy to my cart for you. You could pay me back whenever, if money is currently as tight as you're saying it is.

It's not that I don't have money, I just shouldn't be spending money on vinyl when there is little going back in to my pocket. Saving for college and whatnot.

Guest obzen

Buy this now!

These dudes are amazing.

This is a must own if you love Meshuggah, Sikth, Textures and Animals As Leaders.

I hear you. Kind of in the same boat, myself - saving left and right, and trying to only focus on smart buys. $18 for a x2 LP is pretty respectable, I feel... especially if it may [or may not] be a hassle to get a hold of, down the line.

But none of the variants seem to be currently sold out, either... I wonder how long they'll last.