Periphery - Very Limited S/T 2XLP

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so my friend asked the band on their facebook and they said there is no difference between the ones on SRC and the ones in their merch store. So im assuming it wasnt limited to 150 SRC only received 150. Also I just got this message

"They still have not arrived. I am supposed to have an update today. Given they arrive to the label today I can pick up this weekend and ship on Monday/Tuesday."

So yea still waiting on it

Ok so my friend asked the band on their facebook and they said there is no difference between the ones on SRC and the ones in their merch store. So im assuming it wasnt limited to 150 SRC only received 150. Also I just got this message

"They still have not arrived. I am supposed to have an update today. Given they arrive to the label today I can pick up this weekend and ship on Monday/Tuesday."

So yea still waiting on it

We have a few copies of the new Periphery - Periphery 2XLP on three different colors

SRC did not get anywhere near 150 copies, I'd guess not more than a dozen of each color.

We have a few copies of the new Periphery - Periphery 2XLP on three different colors
SRC did not get anywhere near 150 copies, I'd guess not more than a dozen of each color.

Why do you say that? They said in their first post they had 50 of each

50 copies were pressed in each color, making 150 total. SRC is not the sole distributor/producer of this album so they'd only get a limited quantity.

The label accidentally gave the copies they promised us to the distro. They have sent a request to pull them and I should be having them soon. I know one half has arrived I think the other was supposed to arrive today. I apologize this has taken FOREVER but it's beyond my control.

Tell the label I said fuck you lol ;D. Thanks for the update

• 2 weeks later...