Third Eye Blind - S/T

its funny you bring this up, because they were just in town last night, and i was shocked at how many people were getting excited about it on facebook.

one of my best friends has always been a huge fan, and as a result it was kind of overkill, and i lost almost all interest about 5 years ago. i was there when she got her first tat- the 3eb symbol on her wrist.

Deep Inside of You is still one of the best songs ive ever heard.

I cannot back this thread any harder. 3eb are the tits and the first two albums in particular contain some of the finest rock ever recorded. I do think they took a step back after Cadogan (orig guitarist/co-writer) was fired. They lost a lot cohesive epicness that took their songs from good to great when he left, imo.

As to the rumors about the S/T being stolen, there is quite a bit of evidence to suggest Stephan Jenkins used a ghost writer on a lot of the lyrics, and a dude named Eric Valentine had a heavy hand as producer in the finished product. So maybe that's where that comes from.

I have a co-worker that used to buy vinyl in high school, she no longer does and has this and other great stuff i.e. bush, smashing pumpkins, cranberries, cardigans. She said when she goes home to visit her family at the end of the month she will give me all her vinyl. I am way stoked to finally have this in my collection.

I have a co-worker that used to buy vinyl in high school, she no longer does and has this and other great stuff i.e. bush, smashing pumpkins, cranberries, cardigans. She said when she goes home to visit her family at the end of the month she will give me all her vinyl. I am way stoked to finally have this in my collection.

does she have any idea how much it's worth?

the mandy moore thing rings a bell.

the goalie on my high school soccer team toured with them briefly, and i remember him telling stories about jenkins being a total scumbag for young girls. one story included a bunch of coke, vanessa carlton, and a locked door.

the 3eb wiki says the next album isn't going to be Ursa Minor. I highly doubt that a new album will come out this year.

Also announced was a possible fifth album titled Ursa Minor,[18][19] that is planned to follow Ursa Major. Jenkins said that Ursa Minor will consist of songs that did not make the cut for Ursa Major.[19] It was later revealed that the title of the fifth album will not be Ursa Minor, and it will consist of new songs rather than songs that didn't make the cut.

the 3eb wiki says the next album isn't going to be Ursa Minor. I highly doubt that a new album will come out this year.

Also announced was a possible fifth album titled Ursa Minor,[18][19] that is planned to follow Ursa Major. Jenkins said that Ursa Minor will consist of songs that did not make the cut for Ursa Major.[19] It was later revealed that the title of the fifth album will not be Ursa Minor, and it will consist of new songs rather than songs that didn't make the cut.

there was also supposed to be a follow up to Blue called Black or something, but it never happened. i hate when bands hype shit that doesn't happen.