Third Eye Blind - S/T

Just to clear one thing up... I am not confusing ETR guy with Virgil. The "independent music and drink craft beer" comment was a joke about this board. Apparently nobody in this thead has been around long enough to remember those t-shirts. (or remember when this board cared about independent music).

Now please continue calling me an asshole and licensing albums without talking to the artists.

Just to clear one thing up... I am not confusing ETR guy with Virgil. The "independent music and drink craft beer" comment was a joke about this board. Apparently nobody in this thead has been around long enough to remember those t-shirts. (or remember when this board cared about independent music).

Now please continue calling me an asshole and licensing albums without talking to the artists.

asshole

heheh

• 2 months later...

Out Of The Vein is the only album by them that never stuck with me. It was good but nothing stood out. Ursa Major was great though.

I urge you to dive deep into the lyrics of OOTV. Not only is it 3EB's best work, but those are some of the best lyrics every written. So many shining examples of mastery of the English language.

I urge you to dive deep into the lyrics of OOTV. Not only is it 3EB's best work, but those are some of the best lyrics every written. So many shining examples of mastery of the English language.

I will try and listen more but honestly Blue was my favorite album by them for the longest time and the more I listen to it the more I just love  Ursa Major. Self-title also hit home but I always loved their slower songs like God of Wine (probably a reason I loved Ursa Major and Blue so much because Deep Inside of You and Sharp Knife are my 2 favorite songs by this band)

A bit sad their next album is their last...

I will try and listen more but honestly Blue was my favorite album by them for the longest time and the more I listen to it the more I just love  Ursa Major. Self-title also hit home but I always loved their slower songs like God of Wine (probably a reason I loved Ursa Major and Blue so much because Deep Inside of You and Sharp Knife are my 2 favorite songs by this band)

I always say that my favorite 3EB album is whichever one I am listening to at the moment. ;-)

Sharp Knife is a perfect song.