PO: ALL TIME LOW "Dirty Work" LP /900 white/red

i hate you right now for this... any details on the red? because this, to hopeless, is white with red splatter... and instead of out of 900, like the pre-order says, the sticker on the album clearly says exclusive red and white vinyl out of 1000......

This blows.

[image]

why does it blow? is there no music on the record?

The music is on the record.....that's why it blows, haha.

Guest screechingwizzle
So I guess HT will have an exclusive color of this.

500 on red vinyl and will probably retail for something around $13-$14

i hate you right now for this... any details on the red? because this, to hopeless, is white with red splatter... and instead of out of 900, like the pre-order says, the sticker on the album clearly says exclusive red and white vinyl out of 1000......

This blows.

[image]

There is not a facepalm in existence large enough to express the distain instilled in me by statements like this. Bunch of DADS up in this piece.

This blows.

[image]

There is not a facepalm in existence large enough to express the distain instilled in me by statements like this. Bunch of DADS up in this piece.

sorry to offend. I don't think you would be the happiest person if you didn't get what you ordered... that being said, I'm still happy with the release... Just wish all the details would have been correct in the first place.

So I guess HT will have an exclusive color of this.

500 on red vinyl and will probably retail for something around $13-$14

any update?

you want a different update?

http://www.glamourkills.com/Record-Shop-EXCLUSIVE-GK-ALL-TIME-LOW-DIRTY-WORK-p3639-c3550.html

Hopeless Records told me about this one!

They said the Hot Topic one will be translucent red, not marbled like the Hopeless version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

of course this happens after I managed to complete my Dirty Work variant collection! AND while I'm asleep (timezones suck). 

the mockup looks like the hot topic translucent red, but I find it weird that merchnow just casually found 50 copies of a hot topic exclusive vinyl...

I think it's more likely that it's the white/red one. plus it says hopeless records on the details tab, and when the hot topic one was released ATL were still signed to Interscope...