Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

• 3 weeks later...

Tom Petty - Wildflowers is going to be getting a repress!

Source?

I saw the story about him releasing an album of outtakes - "Wildflowers: All The Rest," that will "contain all the songs left off what was originally planned as a double album."

... But I haven't seen any news of an actual repress of "Wildflowers." Unless I'm misreading the reports.

Source?

I saw the story about him releasing an album of outtakes - "Wildflowers: All The Rest," that will "contain all the songs left off what was originally planned as a double album."

... But I haven't seen any news of an actual repress of "Wildflowers." Unless I'm misreading the reports.

The piece i read claimed it would be a double CD, as the original Wildflowers was supposed to be. Maybe im just too optimistic.

The SLIP's Eisenhower. A fantastic indie rock record through and through.  If you haven't heard it, check it out.  It's a real gem.

Cat-146619.jpg

I want this on vinyl so badly. It's one of the few albums that I consider to be in my top 10 that have never been pressed. And it bums the shit out of me. 

Rise should press

In Fear and Faith - Your World on Fire

In Fear and Faith - Imperial

In Fear and Faith - Self titled

The first album atleast needs to be pressed for sure, and while they're at it, press the others. Since Rise doesn't seem to mind pressing albums for bands that are no longer on their roster. Also wouldn't mind The Color Morale - My Devil In Your Eyes.

Bottom line is, Rise still has a lot of good shit still not pressed.