Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

If you have any RA questions let me know, I like to think I am pretty knowledgeable. I only need a few more pieces of his too. Wish III/IV/RnR would get RPs </3

Mainly want the early solo and Cardinals stuff. Most of its in print, I just haven't picked it up. Cold Roses is gonna be a bitch though.

Mainly want the early solo and Cardinals stuff. Most of its in print, I just haven't picked it up. Cold Roses is gonna be a bitch though.

Is Cold Roses back OOP? It was around again like a month or two ago

EDIT: Nope, here's the best $15 you'll ever spend <3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000929ASW/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1452664913&sr=8-1&keywords=cold+roses+vinyl

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see a repress of H.I.M.'s "Dark Light", one of my white whale records. It's been pressed before, but only once back in 2004, which makes it a pretty expensive record that I just don't wanna pull the trigger on for $100-$250 (especially without the promise of it being in mint or at least VG condition in most cases).

I'd love to see a repress of H.I.M.'s "Dark Light", one of my white whale records. It's been pressed before, but only once back in 2004, which makes it a pretty expensive record that I just don't wanna pull the trigger on for $100-$250 (especially without the promise of it being in mint or at least VG condition in most cases).

When I started collecting a few years back I found one still in the shrink wrap on amazon for $35 I think. I wish they'd press my favorite of theirs: "Venus Doom", so I can finish the collection. 

When I started collecting a few years back I found one still in the shrink wrap on amazon for $35 I think. I wish they'd press my favorite of theirs: "Venus Doom", so I can finish the collection. 

I might actually hate you for that. That's one HELL of a find considering how much it's currently going for on Discogs/Ebay in "meh" condition! Good for you. I've never really cared for H.I.M. aside from this album though, if I'm honest.

• 2 weeks later...

The only Staind I would ever give 2 shits about would be Dysfunction. After that Aaron Lewis just sounds like a whiney bitch.

I picked up a staind singles cd while on vacation for $1. I just needed something other than the radio because I couldn't listen to Drake and fetty wap anymore. Was psyched there was a cover of nutshell by Alice in chains on there tho.

I want to see xiii by mushroomhead, confession by Ill Nino and self destructive pattern by spineshank pressed

made a list of my top 100 albums a while back, and of that 100, these are all the ones with that have either never been pressed to wax or that have only seen a super limited pressing and are mad hard to find

8 Sway – This Was Tomorrow

13 Six Gallery – Breakthroughs in Modern Art

14 Secret & Whisper – Teenage Fantasy

15 Alex G – Race

19 mewithoutYou – Catch for Us the Foxes

20 Ricky Eat Acid – Three Love Songs

21 Jonezetta – Popularity 

23 And Then There Were None – Who Speaks For Planet Earth

24 It is rain in my face. – Bread and Silver Water

31 Sunny Day Real Estate – How it Feels to be Something On

33 A Sunny Day in Glasgow – Ashes Grammar

37 Anberlin – Cities