Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

advance-and-vanquish.jpg

I would pay a lot of money to see this pressed on vinyl. The worst part is that I am almost positive 3 Inches of Blood confirmed in facebook comments that they were pressing the Roadrunner Records (This one & Fire Up The Blades) but, that has never happened :( 

Also to come shooting right out of left field, any Carrie Underwood or GRiZ would be very appreciated on vinyl as well

Stabbing Westward - Darkest Days/Wither Blister Burn and Peel (Man, I wish they'd regroup; The Dreaming is just so mediocre and derivative)

OSI - OSI, Free, Blood 

Boris - Heavy Rocks orange cover/2002

I can't believe none of these have been pressed, especially the OSI and Boris. C'mon, all I want to do is give you people my money!

Gravity Kills.

Whoa. I haven't heard that name since I was a youngster and bought the "Espn Jock Jams/X game - whatever it was" compilation. That was my first experience with Primus, too. That was like 20 years ago. Damn. I never looked into their music any further than that compilation, even though I did absolutely love "Guilty". Guess I'll have to check their stuff out. 

Whoa. I haven't heard that name since I was a youngster and bought the "Espn Jock Jams/X game - whatever it was" compilation. That was my first experience with Primus, too. That was like 20 years ago. Damn. I never looked into their music any further than that compilation, even though I did absolutely love "Guilty". Guess I'll have to check their stuff out. 

If you like "Guilty" that much, then I highly recommend their self-titled album. I still listen to it on a regular basis. But maybe it's just nostalgia.