Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

17 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

I would love to make that Pax Cecilia happen. I suspect you would be one of the few interested parties, however. 

Maybe I will pitch it to Kent...

Back when Reddit was new (I haven't logged in there forever), two of the guys from Pax Cecilia said they were interested in getting together, but the other guys were busy with school and not ready to commit. I messaged with them for a while. You figure, a band of high school kids that ships their CD for FREE to anyone in the world, is all about the music, not the $.  It's such a great album, but you're right, I'm not sure if the number interested today would justify a /300 pressing.

Now, those Evpatoria Report records, the Euro market would eat them up. Ryan (Forbenator) has been trying to make Golevka happen for some time, but I don't Sly Vinyl wanted the international shipping hassle. The guys in EvRp are from different countries in Europe, and did an informal survey about a year and a half ago and had a pretty good response on FB.

Filmlets, I understand, is a legal quagmire. I like all of LITE's albums, but the guitar work back and forth between the two is so tight on Filmlets- almost approaching the Fripp/Belew era of King Crimson in the early '80s. I will pick Filmlets over all of Te', toe and Vasudeva albums every time.

Thanks for even considering, Austin. Everything you do is top notch, even the mailers! I can't stand to part with them, so I have them up on my collectible racks :)

• 1 month later...
On 01/14/2017 at 1:46 PM, jovo said:

Shades Apart "Eyewitness"

Abhinanda "Rumble"

End Of Days "Dedicated To The Extreme"

Killswitch Engage ‎"Alive Or Just Breathing"

The Agony Scene "s/t"

The Whitest Boy Alive "Dreams" repress

Capharnaum "Fractured"

Capharnaum - Fractured! Hell ya!

That was so good when it came out

32 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

Alice In Chains - Facelift

Alice In Chains - Selft Titled

Neil Young - Harvest Moon

System Of A Down 

Deathgrips - Exmitary

Primus - Antipop

Concret Blonde - Bloodletting

Pink Floyd - Pulse

Queens Of the Stone Age - Songs for the deaf

Tool - Aenima

Oh Man! Pulse, Facelift and Aenima right now are my most wanted! lol

Good one

I think I'd like Ren & Stimpy - You EEEdiot! on vinyl

44 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

Alice In Chains - Facelift

Alice In Chains - Selft Titled

Neil Young - Harvest Moon

System Of A Down 

Deathgrips - Exmitary

Primus - Antipop

Concret Blonde - Bloodletting

Pink Floyd - Pulse

Queens Of the Stone Age - Songs for the deaf

Tool - Aenima

Most of these were already pressed (there's a separate thread for repress desires)

5 hours ago, texan4life said:

I'd love to see like some of the old Juvenile, Lil Wayne, or Master P...the Pen and Pixel album cover rap/hip hop. Most, if not all, I see on discogs is just a plane white sleeve and it's disappointing. 

Dude Master P has a weird spot in my heart. I would buy a copy of Ghetto D in an instant. Every copy I've come across has been a crap DJ copy beat to hell

7 hours ago, VinylMario said:

White Zombie - Let Sleeping Corpses Lie

All the EPs and LPs are now available via MoV or the "It Came From NYC" box set. The box set is amazing btw. The quality on the jackets and book is top notch. All records sound awesome and we're centered and flat.

The MoV stuff sounds great too...

The  videos and live stuff from the Let Sleeping Corpses Lie were DVDs. Like I said, everything is currently available (other than Super Sexy Swingin' Sounds, which isn't in the LSCL box either).

What is it that you wanted pressed on vinyl?

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

All the EPs and LPs are now available via MoV or the "It Came From NYC" box set. The box set is amazing btw. The quality on the jackets and book is top notch. All records sound awesome and we're centered and flat.

The MoV stuff sounds great too...

The  videos and live stuff from the Let Sleeping Corpses Lie were DVDs. Like I said, everything is currently available (other than Super Sexy Swingin' Sounds, which isn't in the LSCL box either).

What is it that you wanted pressed on vinyl?

I have the CD's and DVD from LSCL too. Initially when the box set was announced, I nearly shit my pants because I thought it was there 90s stuff. I almost pulled the trigger on the green vinyl. But when I finally had the cash, all that was left was the white ones. Which is cool also. I just thought the packaging was cool on the LSCL , that the vinyl box of LSCL would be even cooler.:-P

On 12/22/2014 at 5:15 PM, piky0032 said:

Surely 2015 will include

Mudvayne - LD.50 

Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come

Mudvayne - Lost and Found

System of a Down - System of a Down S/T

Trivium - Ascendancy (someone mentioned this earlier.....good on you)

Glad that Karnivool are Pressing Everything, Otherwise that would be on my list

Metallica are due to Box Set KEA and RTL with all the extra KISS like Gimmicky Shit.......Hopefully they will be pressed better than the recent Warner (then Blackened) Re-Pressings

Tool? Thats a Long shot......Maybe a Repress of everything to shut everyone up about releasing a new Album?

Edited by piky0032

23 hours ago, VinylMario said:
7 hours ago, piky0032 said:

This is something i posted in 2014 re albums that should be pressed......leaving Tool out of the question this has all essentially been pressed......Even down to the Gimmicky shit with Metallica KEA and RTL

What was "Gimmicky" about the Metallica sets?  There's some really great content in those box sets and they sound phenomenal.