Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

On 5/24/2017 at 11:15 PM, Aych said:

Haha. I've owned a CD copy for a few years, and it lives in my car right now. Unfortunately I missed out on the vinyl so hopefully it'll get repressed soon.

it's not sold out.  this is where i ordered mine from.

https://www.fatbeats.com/products/blockhead-uncle-tonys-coloring-book-2xlp

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not enough demand to ever see my fantasy become a reality but I'd love to see a box set of Lee Noble albums and EPs on vinyl. Whilst some of his stuff is still available on discogs for below $30 there are a few titles that fetch a pretty penny out of his discography and as most of the ones that made it to wax were one time pressings of 300 some seldom come up, it'd also be nice to see some of his tapes committed to a better format.

Would also love A Poet Named Revolver - Meets Gruesome see a vinyl release because that album is fantastic.

Still probably too niche to ever be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 3:30 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

Was thinking the other day that I wouldn't mind having Merge by For Love Not Lisa on vinyl. Don't ever see it happening but with the current 90's revival/repress trend who knows? A guy can dream.

The song they had on the Crow soundtrack was fantastic. Thats all I've heard though.

1 minute ago, Monastic_mike said:

The song they had on the Crow soundtrack was fantastic. Thats all I've heard though.

Slip Slide Melting from the crow soundtrack was what got me into them and is on Merge. Their stuff is normally dirt cheap on CD.

I love it all but this is definitely the best jumping off point.