Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

I can't remember if I've already mentioned it but I'd love to see My Vitriol - Finelines/Between The Lines get an anniversary press, second hand originals are consistently over £100 which is too rich for my blood and the band whilst incredibly inactive are doing several anniversary shows so maybe it's not an unrealistic pipe dream.

Can we please get a Marilyn Manson box set? Perhaps around the time or a little after the the new album comes out? Yeah? Yeah. Black vinyl. All albums and Smells Like Children definitely. I'd love Remix and Repent,  Best Of, and Last Tour on Earth as well. But I don't want to be too greedy. Please vinyl gods. 

6 hours ago, The Saint said:

Can we please get a Marilyn Manson box set? Perhaps around the time or a little after the the new album comes out? Yeah? Yeah. Black vinyl. All albums and Smells Like Children definitely. I'd love Remix and Repent,  Best Of, and Last Tour on Earth as well. But I don't want to be too greedy. Please vinyl gods. 

Would definitely like a box set or a re-issue series so I could cherry pick my faves.

On 7/5/2017 at 4:38 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

Would definitely like a box set or a re-issue series so I could cherry pick my faves.

I hate that I want this. Manson was huge when I was in middle school and I was too cool for that shit. 20 years later and I just realized that Antichrist and Mechanical Animals are fucking dope.

On 7/4/2017 at 10:11 AM, Zungy said:

also, Cherry Bomb by Tyler the Creator should have an official press already

Right?! He tweeted back in March of 2016 that it would be released later that year and here we are in July of 2017 and still no Cherry Bomb vinyl and a new album coming out in less than two weeks

On 2/16/2016 at 10:51 AM, Han Solo said:

I'd appreciate:

• Sum 41 - Underclass Hero on pink
  • Like Moths To Flames - Sweet Talker
  • Beartooth- Sick EP
  • My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade Is Dead, a gatefold release with lots of extra artwork
  • Pvris - Full acoustic EP and original EP

I like your taste.

On 7/4/2017 at 9:54 PM, The Saint said:

I would drop a few hundred on this easy.

Other Men - Wake Up Swimming (2007)

Essentially Rob Crow's revival of Heavy Vegetable minus one of the members. A very under-appreciated album in Rob's discography. Lack of vinyl release may have something to do with that, but in 2007 probably not. 

61QQBkGUx0L.jpg

Edited by jeromium