Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

• 1 month later...

On 10/26/2021 at 9:17 AM, phillybhatesme said:

I started making this list and was keeping it as a document on my computer. I knew a thread like this would exist.

My list is mostly 04-07 trash, lol

Scarlet - Cult Classic

Calico System - The Duplicated Memory

Vaux - There Must Be Some Way To Stop Them

A Static Lullaby - …And Don’t Forget To Breathe

Nora - Dreamers and Deadmen

The Silence - Audio Alchemy

Ahleuchatistas - On the Culture Industry & What You Will

Psyopus - Ideas of Reference (anything else)

Glass Casket - We Are Gathered Here Today

Premonitions of War - Left in Kowloon

The Bad Plus - Give

Architects - Nightmares

Maybe Into the Moat's The Design was already pressed by the time I made that original list, but that was on there too. I imagine we might eventually see Ideas of Reference from Psyopus with Silent Pendulum Records, but I don't have any news there. I'm still holding my breathe for some of these, but if what is happening below is any indication of how 2024 will shape up, I might be a happy camper. 

I left off Flesh and Blood Robot's The Sounds That Revolvers Make somehow. I opened IG today and saw that WV is putting this together. Pre-orders on Jan 8. I didn't buy much in 2023, but I'ma be lined the fuck up for this. 

Edited by phillybhatesme

3 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

Maybe Into the Moat's The Design was already pressed by the time I made that original list, but that was on there too. I imagine we might eventually see Ideas of Reference from Psyopus with Silent Pendulum Records, but I don't have any news there. I'm still holding my breathe for some of these, but if what is happening below is any indication of how 2024 will shape up, I might be a happy camper. 

Yeah, was all over that Into The Moat when it dropped. Missed the grimace but am VERY happy with the gold splat. I missed the Psyopus when that released but won't miss that Ideas when it drops. Yes looks like a promising year from SPR 🤨👍

38 minutes ago, faaip de oiad said:

Yeah, was all over that Into The Moat when it dropped. Missed the grimace but am VERY happy with the gold splat. I missed the Psyopus when that released but won't miss that Ideas when it drops. Yes looks like a promising year from SPR 🤨👍

I have the Puzzling Encounters release if you want it. I've been selling off most of my shit the past few months. LMK. 

• 2 months later...