Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Idk about you guys but I would love a Pokemon Movie soundtrack or even the first 3 movies in a deluxe box set. As a kid I had the original movie soundtrack on cd and it would be so sick to have it pressed on vinyl - maybe even a pikachu yellow colored record or mew/mewtwo colored. I'm surprised there's no Pokemon vinyl as it is.

Omg imagine the soundtrack to the original red blue and yellow games with their respective variants... So many possibilities honestly and I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Nintendo could make a lot of money off this.

Also 2016 will be the 20th anniversary of red and blue on gameboy color, it would be a nice piece of memorabilia

Idk about you guys but I would love a Pokemon Movie soundtrack or even the first 3 movies in a deluxe box set. As a kid I had the original movie soundtrack on cd and it would be so sick to have it pressed on vinyl - maybe even a pikachu yellow colored record or mew/mewtwo colored. I'm surprised there's no Pokemon vinyl as it is.

Omg imagine the soundtrack to the original red blue and yellow games with their respective variants... So many possibilities honestly and I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Nintendo could make a lot of money off this.

Also 2016 will be the 20th anniversary of red and blue on gameboy color, it would be a nice piece of memorabilia

Red and white like a pokeball would be cool too. 

The red/white pokeball pressing is supposedly what Moonshake is going to be doing, but we'll see how that goes since he's not going "legit" which could make it a little more difficult getting made.

Also, that shit shouldn't be limited to some small amount because thousands of people are going to want that!

The red/white pokeball pressing is supposedly what Moonshake is going to be doing, but we'll see how that goes since he's not going "legit" which could make it a little more difficult getting made.

Also, that shit shouldn't be limited to some small amount because thousands of people are going to want that!

If only I knew how to join the mailing list lol. I was able to snag a NES at a local store but wish I could get the emails

The Conet Project: Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations

It could be a 8-10 disc boxset that would come with a booklet about the process and mystery of numbers stations, including pictures of the equipment used to find these recordings.  I figure it'd be an obscure/weird thing for collectors to pine over.  I'd pay good money for it.

Yo dude! I pm'd you like 3 days ago about those Coheed comics you inquired about. Says you haven't read it yet if you're interested still then PM me back. Peace.

I've been trying to get him to leave me feedback for a few months. He's a nice guy, but I don't think he checks his PMs often  :P