Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Dead To Fall - The Phoenix Throne

Dead To Fall - Are You Serious?

Ion Dissonance - Cursed

Evergreen Terrace - Sincerity Is An Easy Disguise...

Evergreen Terrace - Wolfbiker

Evergreen Terrace - Almost Home

Animosity - Animal

Animosity - Empires

Bury Your Dead - Beauty And The Breakdown

I need these in my life, very badly. I'm also sure these would satisfy many other individuals on VC. Someone work your magic, come on!

Would buy all of these in a heartbeat

Idk why victory hasn't pressed any of dead to fall it seems like they have pressed every other album they have put out about a thousand times

Dead To Fall - The Phoenix Throne

Dead To Fall - Are You Serious?

Ion Dissonance - Cursed

Evergreen Terrace - Sincerity Is An Easy Disguise...

Evergreen Terrace - Wolfbiker

Evergreen Terrace - Almost Home

Animosity - Animal

Animosity - Empires

Bury Your Dead - Beauty And The Breakdown

I need these in my life, very badly. I'm also sure these would satisfy many other individuals on VC. Someone work your magic, come on!

Would buy all of these in a heartbeat

Idk why victory hasn't pressed any of dead to fall it seems like they have pressed every other album they have put out about a thousand times

Yea I went to both of the reunion shows in Chicago I don't think they are making new music tho just touring

Still, the whole band is together and talking on a regular basis. Usually helps get things pressed. Victory needs to press some old stuff for sure. Darkest Hour represses needs to happen.

I love you

I love you too!

skate video soundtracks would be pretty awesome. like chomp on this or label kills. oh the memories

For sure. I would strongly recommend adding That's Life to the list. That video has such a killer soundtrack.

Now that's some good taste. Some Zero soundtracks would be cool, but you could probably find used copies of the full albums cheaper than buying a soundtrack.

I'd really like One Step Beyond, Black Label's Blackout, and Baker 3 (TK's song alone).

Agree on all these points! Gotta ask the question though, One Step Beyond VHS or DVD release? There's different songs on each version.

So many good ones in there. Throw in Almost Round 3.

I back it. Come to think of it I'd also like to add The End to this list as well. Misfits and Queen on the same compilation wax? That would be next level.

Still, the whole band is together and talking on a regular basis. Usually helps get things pressed. Victory needs to press some old stuff for sure. Darkest Hour represses needs to happen.

Arent most of the darkest hour stuff becides so sedated still in press/ pretty easy to obtain? Would love a so sedated repress though...

I love you too!

For sure. I would strongly recommend adding That's Life to the list. That video has such a killer soundtrack.

Agree on all these points! Gotta ask the question though, One Step Beyond VHS or DVD release? There's different songs on each version.

I back it. Come to think of it I'd also like to add The End to this list as well. Misfits and Queen on the same compilation wax? That would be next level.

Shit you're right. I have the DVD. Brian Sumner skates to Saves The Day, Bam to HIM, and T.Hawk to Radiohead.

Shit you're right. I have the DVD. Brian Sumner skates to Saves The Day, Bam to HIM, and T.Hawk to Radiohead.

I'm thinking maybe a gatefold double LP with both versions. I want both the Danzig and Modest Mouse and the The Blockheads and Mr. Scruff songs on there. All the songs!!!!

http://www.skatevideosite.com/index.php?page=video&title=adio-one-step-beyond&type=vhs

I'm thinking maybe a gatefold double LP with both versions. I want both the Danzig and Modest Mouse and the The Blockheads and Mr. Scruff songs on there. All the songs!!!!

http://www.skatevideosite.com/index.php?page=video&title=adio-one-step-beyond&type=vhs

You're a genius.

I just found the Tony Hawk's American Wasteland soundtrack at Half Price Books today, so I'm gonna repeat for the 100th time in this thread, that shit needs pressed.

You're a genius.

I just found the Tony Hawk's American Wasteland soundtrack at Half Price Books today, so I'm gonna repeat for the 100th time in this thread, that shit needs pressed.

I spent 100+ hours riding the shit out of that game. Also bought the cd a couple years ago for like 3€. Alkaline Trio's cover of Wash Away is one of my favorite songs of theirs.

I spent 100+ hours riding the shit out of that game. Also bought the cd a couple years ago for like 3€. Alkaline Trio's cover of Wash Away is one of my favorite songs of theirs.

Yeah, Skiba's voice works so well for that song. My personal favorite from that soundtrack is MCR covering Astro Zombies. It's perfect.

would looove this. Polyvinyl needs step up their shit and press this. Far superior to their album that did get pressed, Poised To Break

agreed 10000% Californian just has one killer song after another for the entire album, poised to break I want to skip around to my favorite songs... bleh