Rust Belt Lights - These Are The Good Old Days LP

So I know there is a few P+P threads already, but I'm starting a new one to see if and when anyone receives this LP or at least an update. The excuse this hasn't been shipped yet is "they don't have the jackets." I just e-mailed three addresses at P+P and haven't heard back yet...

Did anyone else even order this LP?

Hell no, I am waiting until P+P has them ready to go before I fuck with ordering it.

Most people are waiting for other stores/distros to carry it... Pretty sure by now you have an idea why

Yeah I got suckered in. I ordered it with Dave Hause and Red City Radio to save on overpriced shipping. Plus the Midnight Blue Marble is out of 100 so I didn't want to miss that. Learned my lesson...

I ordered one of the colors (can't remember which one) and the Red City Radio LP. I eventually got the RCR LP along with a hand written note explaining they don't have the covers for Rust Belt Lights, but to email them and get it sorted out.

I emailed them telling them that along with the one RBL I ordered, I had added on the other 2 colors a few days later. This was about a week and a half/two weeks ago and I never got a response. I don't expect to end up getting the records.

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2339802

Just a reminder that three Paper + Plastick bands will be chatting with us tonight. Junior Battles, Red City Radio and Reverse The Curse will be with us at 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST. In addition, Vinnie Fiorello, the owner of Paper + Plastick, and Susannah Caviness (label manager) will be available to chat as well.

Just a reminder that three Paper + Plastick bands will be chatting with us tonight. Junior Battles, Red City Radio and Reverse The Curse will be with us at 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST. In addition, Vinnie Fiorello, the owner of Paper + Plastick, and Susannah Caviness (label manager) will be available to chat as well.

Very tempted....

Will the chat actually happen tonight, or will it be postponed until next week, and then next month...?

Will the chat actually happen tonight, or will it be postponed until next week, and then next month...?

Hahaha...

I almost want to listen to see if someone (inevitably) brings up the vinyl delay.

Haha truth!

Already got an answer form an employee of absolute punk and paper/plastik

"The Rust Belt Lights vinyl is currently in the warehouse. I just moved a box of them across the room haha. The problem is the jackets seemingly got lost in the mail....we're trying to get those orders out as soon as possible."

So I guess no other info will be given.

Already got an answer form an employee of absolute punk and paper/plastik

"The Rust Belt Lights vinyl is currently in the warehouse. I just moved a box of them across the room haha. The problem is the jackets seemingly got lost in the mail....we're trying to get those orders out as soon as possible."

So I guess no other info will be given.

Vinnie e-mailed me that the jackets were "too big(?)." They have more excuses than records.

Reply of the week for sure!!!

• 2 weeks later...

E-mailed them again. I'm tired of bitching but this is what I got:

Hi Chris,

I'm adding you to a list of emails I have about the Rust Belt Lights

LPs. The jackets were lost in the mail on their way to us and we just

have a bunch of vinyl sitting here. When we have the whole product I

will be sending a mass email to everyone who ordered this item.

Thank you for your patience.

Thomas

[image]