Rust Belt Lights - These Are The Good Old Days LP

Hey Chris,

Sorry you haven't been updated. We still don't have the jackets. UPS

says they were delivered and signed for but we have never seen

them....we're trying to get it sorted out but it's taking forever

since the jackets were coming from another country. I'll keep you and

everyone else who ordered them updated as we know what's going on. I'm

really sorry about the mess that's going on with this item.

Thomas

[image]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After having them ignore email after email, I finally signed up for twitter because P+P posts there regularly. Of course, they ignored my first 'tweet,' but then today, success!

"yes. All paper parts for this are being reprinted, will be completed in 7 days!"

No one probably cares anymore because this has been ongoing since March, but apparently we could be getting these soon! I still don't have my hopes up though.

After having them ignore email after email, I finally signed up for twitter because P+P posts there regularly. Of course, they ignored my first 'tweet,' but then today, success!

"yes. All paper parts for this are being reprinted, will be completed in 7 days!"

No one probably cares anymore because this has been ongoing since March, but apparently we could be getting these soon! I still don't have my hopes up though.

Had a feeling you'd be the one to bump this thread lol. Ok, After several e-mails and being told "this order will re-launch soon" I gave up and asked for a refund. They offered store credit, to which I said send me another record. I didn't want to walk away empty-handed. So if they send the original record out of the kindness of their heart or their ineptitude, I'll take it. Otherwise, I wait for No Idea to get it before I believe they finally exist.

They've probably only sold 60 of these records. They should just screen print some friggin covers and send them out. Didn't Run For Cover/Barrett do that last year for the Transit - Stay Home 12" when 75 jackets got damaged? Biggest bullshit label!

were you around for the Dave Hause P+P pre-orders at all? That took forever and once he got a bit of the actual vinyl, he didn't have the jacket/sleeves and that's why he had to screen print the tour edition for them. not sure if I ever want to order from P+P again...

were you around for the Dave Hause P+P pre-orders at all? That took forever and once he got a bit of the actual vinyl, he didn't have the jacket/sleeves and that's why he had to screen print the tour edition for them. not sure if I ever want to order from P+P again...

yeah dude remember I sold you one of those ;). I actually caved and recently ordered from P+P and they are getting a little better. Still sent the wrong color for my last order and the mailers always seem smashed up. Don't think its a coincidence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for another bump:

So after them ignoring any email's I'd send about wondering where my records were, I took to asking them on Twitter. I finally got a response and instead of [email protected] I was told to email [email protected] about what's going on. I don't have very high hopes for getting this resolved, but I have my fingers crossed.