Ditto.

Y'all are fucking with me right.

The White Stripes

Weezer

The Doors

Queen

Hanson

Meat Loaf

"Alpocalypse also features parodies of Miley Cyrus ("Party In The CIA"), Taylor Swift ("TMZ") and B.o.B Featuring Bruno Mars ("Another Tattoo"). The album's requisite polka medley -"Polka Face" -features accordion-driven versions of songs by the biggest artists of the day, including Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Britney Spears, P!nk, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry."

What are you talking about?

The White Stripes

Weezer

The Doors

Queen

Hanson

Meat Loaf

"Alpocalypse also features parodies of Miley Cyrus ("Party In The CIA"), Taylor Swift ("TMZ") and B.o.B Featuring Bruno Mars ("Another Tattoo"). The album's requisite polka medley -"Polka Face" -features accordion-driven versions of songs by the biggest artists of the day, including Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Britney Spears, P!nk, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry."

The other half of the CD.

"CNR" – 3:21

* Style parody of The White Stripes;

"Craigslist" – 4:53

* Style parody of The Doors

"Ringtone" – 3:25

* Style parody of Queen;

"If That Isn't Love"[1] - 3:48

* Style parody of Hanson

Stop Forwarding That Crap to Me"[1] - 5:42

* Style parody of Meat Loaf.

And the other songs I find it pretty hard to believe you don't know.

The White Stripes

Weezer

The Doors

Queen

Hanson

Meat Loaf

I never said I haven't heard of the artists who performed the original versions of these songs, I'm telling you honestly that I wouldn't know a single one of these songs if they were playing right now. I'm 35...I don't listen to the radio, and I'm not a fan of pop music. Hence my agreement to the comment of "Fuck. I'm old."

I never said I haven't heard of the artists who performed the original versions of these songs, I'm telling you honestly that I wouldn't know a single one of these songs if they were playing right now. I'm 35...I don't listen to the radio, and I'm not a fan of pop music. Hence my agreement to the comment of "Fuck. I'm old."

all that.

cept i'm not quite 30 yet, and this still makes me feel old.

i'm already the guy that hates this generations music because it's not as good as mine.