New Relient K EP on vinyl?

yesterday they gave a "listening party" video for their new covers EP Relient K is for Karaoke. When they previewed each track, they cut to a clip of a vinyl playing on a turntable. That vinyl looks like the the test press of the new EP!

http://vimeo.com/25067599

If you look at it you can see they took a copy of Forget and Not Slow Down, crossed out the name and wrote K is for Karaoke on it. Not a test press. Although I would gladly welcome this on vinyl.

yesterday they gave a "listening party" video for their new covers EP Relient K is for Karaoke. When they previewed each track, they cut to a clip of a vinyl playing on a turntable. That vinyl looks like the the test press of the new EP!

If you look at it you can see they took a copy of Forget and Not Slow Down, crossed out the name and wrote K is for Karaoke on it. Not a test press. Although I would gladly welcome this on vinyl.

This is true. I kinda had my doubts about it being the record, and or test press. But it looks like it says test press on the center sticker. I dunno. Still hoping, none the less! Haha.

Well looks like they wont press the EP but either their new full length or the full length cover album comes out October 4.

[image]

They full length has a chance of being pressed.

And hmm, I like the thought of a full lenth cover record. That would be rad. Do you think they could possibly mean new full length record coming October 4th?

Well looks like they wont press the EP but either their new full length or the full length cover album comes out October 4.

[image]

They full length has a chance of being pressed.

And hmm, I like the thought of a full lenth cover record. That would be rad. Do you think they could possibly mean new full length record coming October 4th?

The full length cover record is coming out October 4th. Once Warped Tour is over they will be writing and heading to the studio this fall.

• 2 years later...
Guest joshjenk99

theres no new EP! this is so old why would you ask about this crap in 2014.

Guest joshjenk99

Dude, I think you may be stuck on the last page of the boards or something, almost every thread you're posting in has been inactive for years.

woops my bad

I'd rather believe some innocent honest new kid wandered over here and just typed some bands he liked into the search bar without looking at the dates than believe that someone would waste their time on such a halfassed attempt to rile people up.

When you put it that way, I'm leaning towards that now too.

I'd rather believe some innocent honest new kid wandered over here and just typed some bands he liked into the search bar without looking at the dates than believe that someone would waste their time on such a halfassed attempt to rile people up.

Some of his posts haven't been so innocent.