City and Colour - Tour Variants

You called it - Kings Road was great about it. Sent me a green-and-red replacement ASAP, didn't even have to send the original back to them. It showed up Saturday, plays fine, and I'm a happy camper. I guess it's sad that I'm so surprised this worked out just fine, but that's the world today. A company standing behind its product though, is pretty awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received my THATH orange vinyl from the C&C store...there are seam splits! >_< I hope they have extra copies so they can replace it. These weren't numbered, right?

No, they weren't numbered. I'm just used to seam splits tbh. So many records I buy seem to have slight splits. As long as the vinyl's okay, I'm not too fussed.

Pretty pumped to have the Orange Marble variant I wanted for ever but was unwilling to pay the price for it.  Debating on letting go of my red&green one now that I got the orange one.  I am torn.

I'm in the same boat.  Just got the orange variant even though I already have clear and red/green.  I always find it hard to part with records though :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...